D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury

First Post
@CB: Rabbage hasn't been on for almost two weeks. Do you have a policy for someone else assuming control, be it a PC or the DM?

ETA: I've added a pic of a portion of the map annotating where the beetle is. Room 2 on the map is the room we just investigated with the pedestal and book.

Last edited:

[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], thanks for the map. Seems reasonably accurate, but the giant beetle should please be one square to the west.
[MENTION=80463]Rabbage[/MENTION], you have until January 31 to post, otherwise I will edit Meriene out of the game.

ALL: I owe you a combat post. I started a new job on Wednesday as Deputy Prosecuting Attorney and have been busy settling in at work. I expect to get a combat round up by Friday (tomorrow) evening, sometime around 9 or 10 pm. Thanks for being patient.

[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], also...are you running a game on here? If not, you should be. You have the rules straight, seem to have time to post consistently, and appear to me to be highly interested in gaming. Might be time for you to start giving back to the EN World community, yes?

Forged Fury

First Post
I really probably should. I'd have to run it the same as you though, Basic D&D only at the moment (and I am definitely still learning the rules). I did DL a free intro module and took a gander at it, but wasn't satisfied. Looks like I might have to create my own (or recreate something old and fun).

[MENTION=80463]Rabbage[/MENTION], it's now Feb 1, so I have removed Meriene from this game. Hope you are merely busy in real life, mon ami, and that nothing serious has been preventing you from playing.

Just so we're all on the same page, the 5e rules call for an attack to be successful if the attack roll equals or exceeds a foe's armor class. See the 5e .pdf, page 73, the first paragraph under the heading "Attack Rolls."

[MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION], Colden lost the 50% die roll I did to see whether the giant beetle attacked him or Guran. :( Both the attack and damage rolls against Colden are hotlinked to Orokos die rolls for your viewing pleasure.

[MENTION=49627]Forged_Fury[/MENTION], if you are willing, we could probably benefit from a map containing everyone's position.

Remove ads