D&D 5E [5e] Witcher: Mother of Monsters

Quickleaf

Legend
Fenris
_: 1D10 = [10] = 10

And just to speed things up here is a roll for Queenie
_: 1D10 = [5] = 5

OK! 10 is a special result because [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION] already rolled '10'. Actually, the results work better narratively if we flip 10 and 5 for you and [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION]! Up to you guys.

10 *) Whispering elven voices carry on the wind. Make a DC 10 Intelligence check. If you’re an elf or half-elf you automatically succeed. If you’re a non-quadroon human who doesn’t know Elder Speech you automatically fail.

5) You and Odvara shared a heart-to-heart conversation. Make a DC 10 Wisdom (Insight) check to read between the lines.

Quickleaf

Legend
Acrobatics check: 1d20+5 21

That had me a little worried. Acrobatics checks are like Dex saves. Fail = bad stuff...

Success: You kept your footing and found shelter amidst rocks, kicking up a strange antler beneath the snow. The antler belongs to a very large creature and is burnished with black streaks unlike any buck you've seen.

Axel

First Post
[5e] Witcher: Mother of Monsters (FULL)

Now that is cool! Totally keeping it as a souvenir. :)

Query: can the antlers be used as material components in a Whicher potion?

Last edited:

Quickleaf

Legend
If they belong to a monster (probably), and you figure out which monster (to make sure it's suitable for the potion you have in mind), then yes, totally.
[MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] I'm going to use your passive Insight and assume success to speed it up...

Success: You read in between the lines to learn about a traumatic time Odvara's magical powers activated.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
10 *) Whispering elven voices carry on the wind. Make a DC 10 Intelligence check. If you’re an elf or half-elf you automatically succeed. If you’re a non-quadroon human who doesn’t know Elder Speech you automatically fail.

guess this is me! Elora is a half elf so I guess I'm good to go there :)

Remove ads