Pathfinder 1E (A Game of Trust 2) Way of the Wicked [Alternate Beginnings]

[section]Cass spies Benedict and staggers forward. Laying a fingertip on Benedict's foot, Cass casts inflict light wounds. "Making sure."

Cass stands upright over Benedict's body, and glances at Niles. "You don't look so good, mate." The man stands still, waiting to see Niles's reaction.[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Inflict light wounds, 4 pts dmg, Will DC 15 for half.[/sblock]

Cass strains, trying but failing to get to Benedict. When Nellon pulls against the chains, Cass joins in.

[Sblock=OOC]Aid another 6. Trying to help Nellon break free. [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"You keep looking at that guy there. Why/ is he dangerous to us? I can do something still."
He waits to hear an answer. he will act regardless, he just wants to know why.
Niles will wait 6 seconds for an answer, then fire jet his scrawny self.
[roll0]

ooc: Is it because he has 6 fingers?

G

Guest 11456

OOC: Just making sure you understand that your fire jet is a standard action and thus would cause you to drop to -1 hit points.

Niles said:
"You keep looking at that guy there. Why/ is he dangerous to us? I can do something still."

Cass's eyes never leave Benedict, but he nods when Niles asks. "Our friend Benedict here'd sooner slit your throat than shake your hand. Not to be trusted, that one. But if you'll wait half a moment and, if you're able, put your weight behind pulling on our chain, maybe we can get free. Cass pauses and smirks, flashing crooked yellow teeth. "And then I think I fancy a bit of sport."

Scott DeWar

ooc: Not sure what can be done when disabled. If 'aid another' is a full round action, then it cannot be done with out causing damage.

G

Guest 11456

Strain as you may your bonds, which are attached to the metal cage, hold fast. So close to freedom but without the means to free yourself.

Scott DeWar

"Gah!!It is just the luck of the blasted life of these stuffed shirts that arrested us." He is breathing heavily. his wounds are as bruises, but these bruises are nasty deep red and purple with red lines radiating about. he has severe internal damage and a wrong act will only do more damage. "I just cant pull, I have no strength left. that tumble in the air - it was not what I expected to happen."

Remove ads