A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
Would it be possible to get either a post of a map of the town or, if there has already been one posted recently, the number of the post where it can be found?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'll always try to keep a map of your current area in the "Current Tasks" link from the "Wiki" tab on OP. And there's a link to that site in my sig (last link in the first line, labeled "A Merc's Life").

Here's a direct link: Current Tasks

(There's a map of Kelmarane and a map of the surrounding area on that page)

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, Mowgs, forgot about that link to the maps, eesh.

"Gorilla" DeWar? I think some orangutan tactics suit you better. :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry, Mowgs, forgot about that link to the maps, eesh.

"Gorilla" DeWar? I think some orangutan tactics suit you better. :)

No problemo, amigo! I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping this moving, and sigs sort of disappear from the conscious mind after a few hundred posts of seeing the same one over and over.

Also, since we haven't been progressing much there haven't been any updates to the OP site, so there've been no e-mail reminders that it's there.

Leif

Adventurer
No problemo, amigo! I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping this moving, and sigs sort of disappear from the conscious mind after a few hundred posts of seeing the same one over and over.
Merci, mon ami! Truly, I hadn't noticed any misfeasance on your part, so don't sewat it, big guy!
Also, since we haven't been progressing much there haven't been any updates to the OP site, so there've been no e-mail reminders that it's there.
I turned off the email reminders as soon as I joined OP, just like I did with the ENWorld email reminders! :p Yikes! I have inbox overload without inviting ten tons of daily spam! Well, technically, I guess it can't be truly spam if you invite it, but ten tons of purely throwaway email, anyway.

Remove ads