• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Sailor Talks Too Much (El Jefe Judging)(completed)

BigB

First Post
The group moves along their path without any further encounters. In fact the streets are more deserted than would be expected. It seems as though the people are disappearing before the party. Phoenix and Lookspring in the lead dragging Uggla, Ray and Pinkie following with Verrick trailing.

[sblock= Lookspring and Phoenix] As you approach your destination, you hear a whispered "Over here quickly and quietly. I fear you are followed. The voice is coming from a dark alley and you do not see anyone.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Whirling about, Lookspring removes his bow in the same motion. His sharp eyes scan the darkness as he tries to pick out the face of the one who called out. The shadows from the buildings make it difficult for even his sharp eyes to pierce the darkness. He calls back in a low voice, "What's the password?"

OOC:
Lookspring Spot (1d20+7=8)

LiquidBlue

First Post
If Verrick is close enough and can see Lookspring suddenly take out his bow, he will immediately scan his surroundings for anything unusual, especially the presence of anyone that might be following them. If he finds nothing that causes him concern, he will then move quickly to rejoin the main gorup.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
A man dressed in black steps from a shadowed doorway just enough to be seen. Talking to Lookspring and Phoenix: I know of no password, but this is the building you seek. Now hurry, get him inside.

Verrick, Ray and Pinkie: You see a man hidden in shadow exchange words with Lookspring. You believe this is the warehouse you seek.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Sounds like the right place to me, Lookspring. This is the right wharehouse, right?" Phoenix asks while looking back at the rest of the party and signaling them to come forward.

DerHauptman

First Post
Ray moves up casually, palming a dagger (Sleight of Hand = 22 )

<giggling a little>

He says to the man....

The king has a long moustache...

as he files past

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring motions for the man to enter ahead of him, not wanting a possible enemy at his back. This may be another ambush waiting to be sprung. Best be ready to feather him full of arrows should he turn on me. He whispers to Ray and Verrick as they move inside, "Be checking the interior, and calling out a warning"

BigB

First Post
As you wish replies the hidden man. He opens the door and steps in.

Once inside you can see the warehouse is well used but currently mostly empty. Your employer is seated on a crate across the warehouse and you see double doors on the side facing the street. You do not see anyone else in the building.

After all enter the man who called to you steps back out the door and secures it.

Remove ads