Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Cairn notices the body of a Kenku lying amongst the trash. It looks fairly savaged, like some creature had mauled it. The large bear places itself between the Kenku and the group as if to protect it. There is blood on the snout of the bear and it gives Cairn a menancing glare as Cairn looks in the direction of the Kenku. The Kenku sure looks like one of those that the team had just been fighting, but the girl's story seems to indicate that it was killed some time back.

drothgery

First Post
After Cairn stabilized her and the strange girl healed her, Narvala regained consciousness.

Flame take it, I'm a mess.

"Thank you for healing me, miss..." The priestess says.
[sblock=ministat](stats altered to reflect that Narvala lacks her staff of defense; includes effects of actions above)
Narvala—Female Human Invoker 6
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 25
AC: 19, Fort: 16, Reflex: 19, Will: 21; (ranged attacks from >5 sq take a -1 penalty) — Speed: 6
HP: 3/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge: 11, Surges left: 3/6;
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Sun Strike
Grasping Shards
Vanguard's Lightning
Forceful Denunciation
Chains of Carceri

Purging Flame
Wall of Light
Grasping Chains of the Justicar
Astral Step

Rebuke Undead
Preserver's Rebuke [/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
We're not under attack! Christina yells loudly. Adventurerers fell out of the sky and landed on you! I think they forgot how to fly!

This giant smelly flying thing sure likes to shout a lot. she says. Are you adventurerers saving the world or fighting dragons or saving princesses or something? she asks.

drothgery

First Post
"I don't think any princesses -- or princes, for that matter -- need saving right now, and there aren't many dragons in this part of the world, so we're working on something else." Narvala says, trying to brush off the dress that cost too much and that she'll likely never wear again.

Luinnar

First Post
Oh, that is too bad, I always wanted to see a dragon... I wonder what they taste like? she asks, not even trying to wipe the dirt off her clothes.

Pooh says Kenku taste like chicken but I think they taste more like kobold. Rabberta can't eat any more since she is dead which is too bad because eating is fun. What is this "something else" you are working on? Are you on a secret mission?

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar slowly gets to his feet.

[sblock=perception 6] 1d20 +4 → [2,4] = (6) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

"That hurt as much as I thought it would."

OOC: What happened with the heal check? Did Christina heal check me to activate second wind? Also, is this a short rest or right into next part of encounter?

Still holding his back, Nyar tries to smile, "Nice to meet you Ms. Robins."

drothgery

First Post
OOC: I don't think we've officially taken a short rest just yet, though as soon as we do Narvala will spend the rest of her healing surges (unless a leader has a power left that will let her heal Surge value + something).

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: I don't think we've officially taken a short rest just yet, though as soon as we do Narvala will spend the rest of her healing surges (unless a leader has a power left that will let her heal Surge value + something).

OOC: I allow Leaders to do full blown heal powers as many times as necessary during "short rests" so that too many healing surges are not used up out of combat.

"Adventurers? How do you know they are adventurers? Damn ring." someone shouts back from up front as the fire propeling the airship starts sputtering and the craft starts shaking as it sinks. "If they broke the ship and the elemental escapes, there'll be hell to pay."

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: You have two options. Healing Word: surge+1d6+2 or Mending spirit surge+2 and 1d6+1 to another PC. (no surge)

"Adventurers? How do you know they are adventurers? Damn ring." someone shouts back from up front as the fire propeling the airship starts sputtering and the craft starts shaking as it sinks. "If they broke the ship and the elemental escapes, there'll be hell to pay."
They look heroic and everything Mr. Giant Smelly Metal Flying Thing Christina yells back, thinking the ship is talking. They are all bloodied and they have some weapon like things and look like they were pecked and clawed and stuff. Plus they can fly without wings and fell from the sky and everything. Seems very adventurous to me.

And don't worry! If you lose your elemental friend I'll get you another one! It may not be the same one as you had before, but soon you will be friends just like the last one! I won't need any hell or anything as payment either! she says, unsure exactly what a hell was.

Last edited:

Remove ads