Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ok then. I take it no one sees Jams' minor lie as such a big deal. Moving on.[/sblock]

After apparent indifferent silence Jams seems to feel better about himself, and continues his walk at a brisker pace.

"You heroes sure are swell. Green, odd and carnivorous at times, but no one ever called me a charmer neither eh?" Jams laughs and slaps. "So I can either go in town alone, then come out to meetcha before we hit the real forge, or I suppose we can all go. Need ta think of a good reason for yall being here mind ya."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"We are your most loyal bodyguards. We are a band of hired muscle. We are here just as any other traveller. We saved your life in the road to this place and you invited us in to show your gracefulness" Offers Mri'thas with a tired face "Choose the one you like."

Phoenix8008

First Post
While chewing her food, Kama'zer nods upon hearing the suggestions from Mri'thas. Unconcerned with the location of the forge in question, she knows the mission remains the same regardless.

EvolutionKB

First Post
As Montroya devoured the corpse of the wolf, he shifts again to his humanoid tiger form. The creature continues to gorge until collapsing from a swollen belly and then falls asleep.

Sometime during his nap, the tiger reshapes again into the form of priestly deva. Again, the deva has no rememberence of his carnivorus actions.

"I will not judge you, that is for Apoli." The deva looks to the sun as if pointing it out. "What can you tell us about this other forge?"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Let's go wit the third one dere, seeing as how I live in this village and all. You saved me from a pack of dire wolves, on your way back from some udder adventure, and I say I'll fix you're armor up or some such." Jams says while waving one arm about descriptively.

"Now this other forge, which is very important to kept secret and such, is located in a secret temple to Vulkar." Jams lowers his voice but his tone comes across proud, none the less. "There." He points to the volcano.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=EvolutionKB]Vulkar is closely associated with volcanoes and it would be uncommon for his worshipers to gather round and even live near one. You didn't know of any active in the area, though it is said that on one of the isles there was a large temple/forge powered by molten rock and worked by giants.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The group enters town and Jams takes lead fully. The people in the town give you odd looks and keep their distance, but no one screams, hides or runs the other way. Jams tries to keep a cheerful demeaner nodding as he goes and giving short greetings.

In the center of the village, set before a large house sits a small platform with a large bell. Next to the bell, stands a man, half-elf by his features, wearing well worn clothes with just a bit of flare. The tops of his boots fold down and over and his wide brim hat is adorned with a blue feather. Jams seems glad to see him indeed.

"Redfeather, how are ye? Bell duty I see." Jams calls out.

"Just taking my turn Forge Master." He says with a smile. "Come to releave your son?"

"I take it he ad a bit of a ruff go then?" Jams asked.

"He was fine." Redfeather replies. "Just giving himself a hard time is all. Too proud of his fathers legacy." To which Jams has no reply. "Who's your friends?"

"Adventurers!" Jams says, and the half-elf seems pleased. "Helped me fend off some wolves. Come to do some work for em."

"Well I hope they might find those missing people while they are here." Redfeather replies, clearly to the group. "The mayors daughter is among them since you left."

Remove ads