Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"With this huge corpses rotting away as we sleep? I'll prefer a less smelly place to rest, but if it's general consensus, then I'll have to oblige." Replies Mri'Thas to the dwarf, the very first thing he says to Jams.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

"They looked like wolf to me... pretty large wolf, but still wolf

Referred to this:
EvolutionKB said:
The rakshasa form of Montroya shudders as the fur falls onto the ground and the deva returns to normal. Exhaling hard, Montroya shakes his head to clear away the cobwebs.

Montroya still hasn't quite figured out what is happening to him. He tends to black out while wild shaped. The fur he is talking about is the fur of his wild shape(a rakshasa-type form)that fell out when he returned to normal

Nature Roll: nature (1d20+11=27) No new info.[/sblock]

"Yes, dinner....sounds good." The deva drops his rod and leaps upon a corpse of a wolf, eating the raw flesh like an animal...

Velmont

First Post
"This place can be easily defended, as we have proven it. I suggest we just carry the corpse away of here and burn them. We should make a few fire around us, that would keep away the wild life.

Jams, is there any known bandits group around? That's would be the only reason why we might want to seek another refuge. And if we camp here, we have time to skin those beast if it worth something... at the condition someone know how to skin a animal properly."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Certainly," Jams says resolutely. "There's the Merchants themselves, they're a bunch of bandits if you ask me, and then a number of smaller gangs who either act rebellious under their leadership or act against them all together. Any one of them might take to attacking travelers in the night."

Clearly Jams did not hold a positive view of this situation.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Why burn them? What has people of this world with burning dead bodies? Don't you know the smell that it produces? Besides, your friends seems to be enjoying his meal" Mri'thas says, exasperated, raising an eyebrow at the ghoulish deva.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer focuses on cleaning her equipment after the battle, lavishing special attention on her new Githyanki silver sword. She helps the others make camp and settles in to eat a little food while listening to the others and the sounds of the land around them.

OOC: No problem on NPCing Kama'zer. I know my attendance has been poor lately. Now I really need to go update my MMC adventure because they've been waiting for me way too long... :eek::blush:

Velmont

First Post
"Do you what smell a corpse produce and during how long it stink when left alone? The stench is so persistent that you can smell it all over the Valley of Bones. Also, the quicker you burn it, the less chance it came come back from the grave." replies Jarel-karn, who seems to have been stung by the argument.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas raises an eyebrow. "Raise from the grave ah? I think the purse of that Rinch fellow really carved your psyche. I must note, that if the undead are your problem, they could be raised as other types of undeads, skeletons, specters... So there is actually no benefit from the fact of burning them. Besides, they won't rot in a night, and if you take them a few meters away, there will be no problem at all. Burning things in a vane hope that it solves your problems is so... uncivilized."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The group finally settles on where to make camp and prepares the ground. Wether it's luck, the spot, or the preparation of the site, no other incident seems to happen during the night (extended rest).

You continue you're journey and soon you can see the volcano Gyrinos come into clear view. You know from Jams' description that you are not far. Jams slows a bit. After a moment of grumbling under his breathe he speaks up.

"Listen fellow. I got something I need to tell you folks." He admits. "I needed to make sure you was good, trustworthy, and tough as all get out before I did so. An now, not afraid to say, I feel like a prolly shoulda said so before. But we're not going to my forge in town. That one's fine. I kinda care fore another forge. A secret one, a bit outside of town."

[sblock=experience]It seems out of place this early in the adventure, but it was an extended rest none the less. 343 xp each.[/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=A Note of XP] I have realized that the other problem with earl xp is that you guys dont all have approval yet. Let's just ignore that fact that you just got xp for now. If 343 actually bumps someone into the new level, let me know.[/sblock]

Remove ads