Adventure:A Jaz of all Trades (DM:Luinnar Judge: H.M.Gimlord).

Dekana

Explorer
"Wait!" Jax calls after Sir Exsixten. He dashes toward the warforged and, with much effort, manages to leap up onto his head.

"Hah! Hold it - whaaa!" Jax nearly falls off before he can steady himself. "Urggg... okay, good! Now, mush! Mush!"

Jax has never tried riding Sir Exsixten before. Maybe he's trying to impress his uncle...

Luinnar

First Post
"Say, how are your eyes down here? I've spent too much time above ground; if I go first, I'll just bump into the walls in the darkness.
You should of eaten more carrots when you were *achoo* a kid. Uncle Jaz scolds. And I can't see a thing down here!

GM: Jaz has normal vision like regular PC kobolds (and he is too busy sneezing and too lazy to pay any attention anyway).

Please roll a perception check for Jax Dekana :)

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Jax]
Through Sir ExSixTen's light beams you spot a shimmer and distortion of the image of the floor up ahead. It looks like part of the floor is an illusion! You better stop the Warforged before he walks you both into the pit!
[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Jax suddenly kicks the sides of Sir Exsixten's head and shoulders.

"WAAAIT!! AHH, STOP METAL-MAN! There's a PIT RIGHT THERE!" He points desperately at the ground in front of the warforged.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
WHAT, LIKE A PEACH PIT? SIR EXSIXTEN FEARS NO FRUIT <EXCEPT SOME KIWIS> IN FACT, HE'S LIKE A FRUIT NINJA! he says. OUR HERO BOLDLY PUSHES ONWARD.

OOC: Because he would.

Luinnar

First Post
With a scream Sir. ExSixTen and Jax tumble into the pit and hit the floor with a thud. Its dark! What has happened to the light? Uncle Jaz shouts as the hall is plunged into darkness with the disappearance of the Warforged.

[sblock=Andras]
You find that with the trigger of the trap the illusion has disappeared. The pit you see is about 20 feet across and 40 feet deep.
[/sblock]

GM: Sir. ExSixTen and Jax take 18 points of damage from the fall (remember you can use acrobatics to lessen damage.) The pit is about 40 feet deep. It is covered with loose stones and bits of the ceiling, but is otherwise unremarkable at the bottom.

Remove ads