Adventure:A Jaz of all Trades (DM:Luinnar Judge: H.M.Gimlord).

Dekana

Explorer
"You don't want to open it?" Jax repeats. "But look at these drawings; I'll bet the corpse is wearing fancy magic armor. And he doesn't need it anymore..."

[sblock=Jax stat block]http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Jax_(Dekana)- Male Kobold, 13 Rogue / Daggermaster
Passive Perception: 23, Passive Insight: 22
AC:26, Fort:22, Reflex:26, Will:19, Resist 5 cold, 5 necrotic, Speed:7
HP:88/89, Bloodied:44, Surge Value:22, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +14
Action Points: 1 (encounter)

Conditions

Powers
MBA: +19 vs Reflex, 1d4+12; or with CA, +22 vs Reflex, 1d4+14 + 3d8+4 (1/turn)
RBA: +20 vs Reflex, 1d4+11; or with CA, +23 vs Reflex, 1d4+13 + 3d8+4 (1/turn)
Frost Dagger, Piercing Strike, Riposte Strike, Shifty
Combat Tumbleset, Critical Opportunity, Feytouched, Imperiling Strike, Low Slash, Perfect Feint, Royal Scamper, Running Slash, Second Wind, Sneak in the Attack, Stunning Strike
Battlemaster's Dagger, Bloodbath, Frost Dagger, Knockout, Meditation of the Blade, Press the Advantage, Raven Cloak, Royal Blood

Combat notes: +2 damage with CA; +2 damage with cold; 18-20 crit range (except basic attacks); on crit, make MBA with offhand (not cold damage)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
LOOK AT THE FANTASTIC CAPES THEY LEFT HANGING HERE, Sir Exsixten booms, pulling down both tapestries and attempting to fasten them as one enormous "cape". He leaps about to test their flutter, then realizes two is a bit too much - for a normal person - and keeps both. He strikes a pose. COMPANIONS, ON A SCALE OF AMAZING TO 11 HOW DOES OUR HERO LOOK?

[sblock=Sir Exsixten's Statblock] Sir Exsixten, Male Warforged Fighter/Dreadnaught 11
Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 19
AC: 28, Fort:27, Reflex:22, Will:22 -- Speed:5
HP:5+103/116, Bloodied:58, Surge Value:33, Surges left:14/14
Initiative +6, Action Points: 1

Powers
: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Unfailing Resources, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow, Come and Get It, Guardian's Charge, Daring Shot, Warforged Resolve, Reactive Surge, Second Wind, Comeback Strike, Victorious Surge, Rain of Steel, Boundless Endurance
Items: Potion of Healing, Potion of Resistance x 1, Madstone x 3, Strikebacks, Amulet of Life, Dwarven Thrower, Dwarven Armor, Diamond Cincture, Werewolf Boon
MBA/RBA: +17(+20 OA) vs. AC, 1d12+10 damage and enemy movement is stopped and Sir Exsixten gains 5 temporary hitpoints.
Notes: *Enemies hit take cumulative -1 to AC(save ends) *Gain 5 THP when enemy fail's save *Gain 10 THP on healing surge. *Reroll the first 1 on damage rolls *+2 damage with THP *Gain DR10 TsnT on AP *Gain 5+Healing Surges spent THP on short rest *Adjacent enemy grants CA if ally also adjacent to enemy[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
"You don't want to open it?" Jax repeats. "But look at these drawings; I'll bet the corpse is wearing fancy magic armor. And he doesn't need it anymore..."

[sblock=Jax stat block]http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Jax_(Dekana)- Male Kobold, 13 Rogue / Daggermaster
Initiative +14

Conditions

Powers
MBA: +19 vs Reflex, 1d4+12; or with CA, +22 vs Reflex, 1d4+14 + 3d8+4 (1/turn)
Combat Tumbleset, Critical Opportunity, Feytouched, Imperiling Strike, Low Slash, Perfect Feint, Royal Scamper, Running Slash, Second Wind, Sneak in the Attack, Stunning Strike
Battlemaster's Dagger, Bloodbath, Frost Dagger, Knockout, Meditation of the Blade, Press the Advantage, Raven Cloak, Royal Blood

Combat notes: +2 damage with CA; +2 damage with cold; 18-20 crit range (except basic attacks); on crit, make MBA with offhand (not cold damage)
[/sblock]
Uncle Jaz looks uncertain for a moment but then tries to pry the lid off of nearest crypt, with little success. Urg this is heavy!

Sir ExSixTen dons the nearest tapestries. Little does he know that one was actually once a cloak of a mighty warrior, one that protected him from harm. He can feel the awesome protective power surging through his metal body!

GM: Sir ExSixTen finds an Amulet of Life +3, which happens to look like a cloak, but it is an amulet, at least the part that fastens around his neck. ;)

Luinnar

First Post
"Does that make me half-brutish, then?" Dorn asks testily.
Oh no-no-no-no-no! I did not mean Orcs! Uncle Jaz says hastily. I meant goblins! I always get them confused, must be my old age hehehe. he says looking around nervously to make sure nobody was half-goblin.

nerdytenor

First Post
Oh no-no-no-no-no! I did not mean Orcs! Uncle Jaz says hastily. I meant goblins! I always get them confused, must be my old age hehehe.

"Confused with a goblin?!?!?" Dorn growls, for once letting his orc-nature shine through. "Were you not Jax's kin..." Dorn decides not to finish the thought.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"Confused with a goblin?!?!?" Dorn growls, for once letting his orc-nature shine through. "Were you not Jax's kin..." Dorn decides not to finish the thought.

PLEASE, COMPANIONS, CEASE THIS PETTY BICKERING SO YOU HAVE TIME AND ENERGY TO ADMIRE SIR EXSIXTEN'S FABULOUS NEW LOOK!
Sir Exsixten says, striking another "heroic" pose with one arm tucked under the tapestries/cape/cloak so he can shake it a bit to give a 4-year-old's version of it blowing in the wind.

Then he notices Jaz working at the crypt. GOOD SPOT EX-GHOST LIZARD JAZIMUS, THERE MIGHT EXCITING TREASURE LIKE A MUMMY OR A LICH OR AN UNDEAD UNICORN THAT WE COULD VANQUISH IN THERE!

[sblock=Athletics 28 vs Crypt]1d20+12=28[/sblock]

OOC: Awesome, updating Sir Exsixten's sheet now.

Luinnar

First Post
Sir ExSixTen lifts the lid off the crypt with ease. Inside in a skeletal figure in ornate garments clutching a sword. The clothes are in tatters however. It must have been a long time since the body was laid to rest. The sword looks rusted, but the bracelets he is wearing looks brand new.

GM: Treasure, Jax gets Iron Armbands of Power (paragon tier).

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=Draconic]"Uncle Jaz, stop antagonizing Dorn. Do you even know how many people he's killed?"[/sblock]
Jax pokes his head into the crypt. "Aha! Now that's what I mean. Look at those shiny metal wristbands." The kobold tries to avoid looking at the skeleton as he removes the bracers from it. "I hope you don't mind if I have them..." It isn't clear if he's talking to Sir Exsixten or the skeleton.

OOC: Yay, treasure! Character sheet and sblock updated.
[sblock=Jax stat block]PC:Jax (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Male Kobold, 13 Rogue / Daggermaster
Initiative +14

Conditions

Powers
MBA: +19 vs Reflex, 1d4+14; or with CA, +22 vs Reflex, 1d4+16 + 3d8+4 (1/turn)

[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
HOW DISSAPOINTING, Sir Exsixten says, lowering his axe as Jax loots the room. NOTHING ELSE HERE, ONWARD.

He turns and heads back the way the group came to try the other fork.

[sblock=Sir Exsixten's Statblock] Sir Exsixten, Male Warforged Fighter/Dreadnaught 11
Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 19
AC: 28, Fort:27, Reflex:22, Will:22 -- Speed:5
HP:5+103/116, Bloodied:58, Surge Value:33, Surges left:14/14
Initiative +6, Action Points: 1

Powers
: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Unfailing Resources, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow, Come and Get It, Guardian's Charge, Daring Shot, Warforged Resolve, Reactive Surge, Second Wind, Comeback Strike, Victorious Surge, Rain of Steel, Boundless Endurance
Items: Potion of Healing, Potion of Resistance x 1, Madstone x 3, Strikebacks, Amulet of Life, Dwarven Thrower, Dwarven Armor, Diamond Cincture, Werewolf Boon
MBA/RBA: +17(+20 OA) vs. AC, 1d12+10 damage and enemy movement is stopped and Sir Exsixten gains 5 temporary hitpoints.
Notes: *Enemies hit take cumulative -1 to AC(save ends) *Gain 5 THP when enemy fail's save *Gain 10 THP on healing surge. *Reroll the first 1 on damage rolls *+2 damage with THP *Gain DR10 TsnT on AP *Gain 5+Healing Surges spent THP on short rest *Adjacent enemy grants CA if ally also adjacent to enemy[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads