Adventure:A Jaz of all Trades (DM:Luinnar Judge: H.M.Gimlord).

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
SIR EXSIXTEN IS <NEARLY> FULLY OPERATIONAL. DANGEROUS FRUIT REMNANTS IN THESE PARTS. <SUPPRESSED DEFINATOR EXTRUSION: PIT, SEE HOLE> OH.

NO NEED TO COME DOWN HERE; ASIDE FROM THE PRESENCE OF SIR EXSIXTEN, IT'S RATHER UNREMARKABLE DOWN HERE.

OOC: [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION], next time I'll have Sir Exsixten set Jax down before he charges off into danger, didn't think about it until after the damage was rolled. Also, Sir Exsixten's (aptly named) Eager Hero's Tattoo gives him 5 + surges spent THP at the start of every fight, so he had 5 THP before the fall, putting him at 103/116hp.

[sblock=Sir Exsixten's Statblock] Sir Exsixten, Male Warforged Fighter/Dreadnaught 11
Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 19
AC: 28, Fort:27, Reflex:22, Will:22 -- Speed:5
HP:103/116, Bloodied:58, Surge Value:33, Surges left:14/14
Initiative +6, Action Points: 1

Powers
: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Unfailing Resources, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow, Come and Get It, Guardian's Charge, Daring Shot, Warforged Resolve, Reactive Surge, Second Wind, Comeback Strike, Victorious Surge, Rain of Steel, Boundless Endurance
Items: Potion of Healing, Potion of Resistance x 1, Madstone x 3, Strikebacks, Amulet of Life, Dwarven Thrower, Dwarven Armor, Diamond Cincture, Werewolf Boon
MBA/RBA: +17(+20 OA) vs. AC, 1d12+10 damage and enemy movement is stopped and Sir Exsixten gains 5 temporary hitpoints.
Notes: *Enemies hit take cumulative -1 to AC(save ends) *Gain 5 THP when enemy fail's save *Gain 10 THP on healing surge. *Reroll the first 1 on damage rolls *+2 damage with THP *Gain DR10 TsnT on AP *Gain 5+Healing Surges spent THP on short rest *Adjacent enemy grants CA if ally also adjacent to enemy[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
GM: It would be fun to set Sir ExSixTen in the Tomb of Horrors ;)

I'll have Jax abandoned his Mech next time sometime like this happens.

Jax! Jax!!! Uncle Jaz calls out to the pit. Jax you are a Kobold, not a Lemming!

Get out of there! he takes a rope out of his pack and drops it down below.

GM: The pit is about 20 feet across and 40 feet deep.

Do you want to try and cross it or head back the other way?

pathfinderq1

First Post
With a blur of feathers, Brenn flew across to the other side of the pit.

OOC: Been mostly out of the PbP loop for a while- will try to get back up to speed. Must start by finishing character sheet update- I thought I had finished it, but a recent check shows I have work to do there.

In the meantime, Brenn will use his were-raven abilities- shift to raven form, fly across pit. Should still be in sunrod area, Perception check at +21

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: Away from books for the moment, but I take it that acrobatics roll lessens the damage to Jax?

No worries, IronSky. I figured that stunt would lead to disaster, but it seemed like something Jax would do.

Annoyed, Jax says to Sir Exsixten, "I'm buying a harness for you next time we're in town. Now, how do we get out of here?" He calls up to the others. "Can someone throw down a line?"

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Andras helps Jaz secure the rope, then calls down to his companions, "Hold on, we're coming down. I think we should see what's on the other side of this pit."

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Away from books for the moment, but I take it that acrobatics roll lessens the damage to Jax?
GM: Looks like 1/2 check result, so Jax only takes 1 point of damage. :)

I'll assume Brenn drops a rope down for everyone to get up to the other side.

Rounding the corner the party heads into another room and finds it holds several crypts expertly designed with fancy carving showing the deeds of those who had died. It seems that most laid to rest in this room were warriors.

Several tapestries also adorn the walls. One shows a knight on a horse fighting a multi-headed dragon. Another leading a vast armies against a horde of Orcs. Each one beautifully woven, but looks very old with frayed edges.

A thick layer of dust lays on everything you can see. There are no footprints in the dust either, not even of mice or rats. No bite marks can be seen on the tapestries.

So there are dead things in here? Uncle Jaz says walking up to a crypt. Urg, I don't want to open one, even for treasure.

Hey look at this he says walking to the tapestry with the Orcs. I hate Orcs, they are so brutish and never pay their bills on time.

[sblock=Perception=30(rolled)]
Is there a draft in here? Looking around you see one of the tapestries moving slightly, like a faint breeze is blowing through from somewhere behind it. It seems like it is hiding a secret passage!
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Andras follows Brenn with his sunrod, hoping to help the observant elf find anything that may be hidden.

OOC: Auto-pass DC 16 aid another on Perception. Brenn gets +2 to his roll

Remove ads