[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Cute-Hydra

First Post
[sblock=health]My hit point total is 20, my surge value is 5, i had taken 29 points of damage, taking me to -9, I was healed surge = 5 +4 for 9 total, which takes me to 0 [/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
[sblock=health]My hit point total is 20, my surge value is 5, i had taken 29 points of damage, taking me to -9, I was healed surge = 5 +4 for 9 total, which takes me to 0 [/sblock]

[sblock=HEALING A DYING CHARACTER]

✦ Regain Hit Points: When you are dying and receive healing, you go to 0 hit points and then regain hit points from the healing effect. If the healing effect requires you to spend a healing surge but you have none left, you are restored to 1 hit point.[/sblock]

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Karma raises a hand towards the creatures, his twinkling eyes dull with the touch of near death, his hand is painful to look at with an intensity of psychic energy building up, as it is released catching the two lesser apes in the deadly blast. Unrelenting the psychic energy catches one primarily and then spreads to his colleague. Karma pumps more energy in before seemingly faulting.

Afterwards, he climbs slowly to his feet, shaking, he was not well to start with and this experience clearly has not helped...

"Hallack, Kavac break their grip while they're distracted, and don't let them break off after me!" Karma calls.

[sblock= OOC]

Ravening Thoughts C10 Roll Lookup 19+4=23
Secondary Attack at B10 Roll Lookup 16+4=20

Action Point

Dishearten B9 hitting C10 Roll Lookup 18+4=22
B10http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2679137/ 10+4=14

totals:
C10 takes 3d6+8 + 5 ongoing Roll Lookup 20 damage and 5 ongoing

B10 Roll Lookup 2+8=10 5 ongoing
[/sblock]

[sblock= Prone]
What is the interpretation of attacking at range when on the floor does it count as prone for the -2, it does say melee attacks only. If it applies for ranged then I am getting up prior to my attacks.
[/sblock]

[sblock= Sensible]
I have no idea if unleashing a devastating array of controllerish energy was sensible, considering my relatively precarious hit point situation, but the theory guys was that as the two targets are grabbing other people they are not going to go after me.. ;).
[/sblock]

[sblock= -2 penalty]
I acted as if I had lost the -2 penalty as it wore off from my status updates but if I still have it, the only difference is C10 takes 5 damage less, 1+4.
[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock= Prone]
What is the interpretation of attacking at range when on the floor does it count as prone for the -2, it does say melee attacks only. If it applies for ranged then I am getting up prior to my attacks.
[/sblock]

[sblock= -2 penalty]
I acted as if I had lost the -2 penalty as it wore off from my status updates but if I still have it, the only difference is C10 takes 5 damage less, 1+4.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Cute-Hydra]Being prone gives you an additional penalty on all attacks, so I'll assume you stood up at the beginning of your turn. I also forgot to include the penalty from the disease, which you still have. The good news is that doesn't make a bit of difference with those rolls. Amazing round btw. [/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm kind of lost, which monkey has my oath on it? [/sblock]

otakkun: sorry, it's C10

Edit:
[sblock=Fun Fact]Did you know that by using first aid on an adjacent person by spending a standard action to make a heal check, you can grant them an extra saving throw or give them a +2 on their next one?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Llama_Bill

First Post
[sblock=Fun Fact]Did you know that by using first aid on an adjacent person by spending a standard action to make a heal check, you can grant them an extra saving throw or give them a +2 on their next one?[/sblock]

[sblock=Shocked]I didn't know that, that is actually really helpful. I've saved that in my brain box. What is the DC?[/sblock]

Otakkun

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Another question ... do grabbed creatures still provide flanking? I just went and rolled a 1 & 6 in my attack, so it's kind of important. Still, and not to keep delaying things, I'll post my rolls anyway and type the fluff as soon as I get an answer. [/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move to E-7
Charge C-10 (moving to C-9)
Charge C-10 with overwhelming strike (1d20+9=15, 1d20+9=10, 1d12+7+1d8=27)
*Forgot to add the +1 to hit from charge.
*If I get flanking bonus from Kavak the attack should hit, breaking the grab, as he would shift 1 to D-8 and slide the monkey to C-9 [/sblock]

Remove ads