[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: Yes, though I just found it. It got lost among the many character submission e-mails. I'll continue tomorrow night.

BTW: This addy has lasted nearly 3 years, and I've had many people come in and out. It's been a joy to play with them all. Present company included!

BTWBTW: That leaves @Walking Dad as the only remaining charter member of this adventure.

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: It's late and I have to go to bed. I'll post the update tomorrow.

In the meantime: @Voda Vosa : Pulling the lever is a minor action. You will still have a Move/Minor and a Standard available. Post them if you want to use them.

If anyone would like to RP Gensai until I can write him out, I would appreciate it. I don't like to NPC PCs. It's too much of a conflict of interest IMO.

renau1g

First Post
OOC: I know it's probably not optimal, but can Gensai just 2nd wind? Maybe mark the ambush vine? I can NPC him going forward, just need some time to look over the CS, so in the interest of time, might be best to just move ahead.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: The vine is the only enemy close enough to Mark, but it won't do much good; it only uses big area attacks. I don't remember if Gensai used Armathor's step this combat; if not the best thing he can do is to attack the vine with his most damaging at-will, then teleport using armanthor's step inside the cave. Riardon can then teleport himself and TikChik; as everyone will be inside the cave (except Phoenix, but she'll reappear there next turn), Sheng can pull the lever. If we're lucky it'll close the entrance, if not perhaps it'll release more monsters.

Last edited:

Remove ads