[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: I thought the zones deal damage when you end your turn in them? otherwise I would have posted the damge to the enemies pulled into them.

Also Riardon already acted. He's at F10

OOC: Pyromancer zones, yes. Ardent Rain zone, no. It deals damage on entry as well.

If I'd have scrolled up one post I would have noticed that he's acted, especially since he's the one who healed Phoenix... a bit out of it. I'll try to run my turn tonight.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Phoenix staggers back to her feet... again... and conjures a blast of flame with little effect. As the hellhound does the same, Phoenix explodes into cinders and is... gone.

OOC: Summary:
Phoenix is gone at 32/66hp, enemies that hit Phoenix with melee attacks take 1d6+14 fire damage.
Hellhound is in J5 at 8/33hp, enemies that start their turns adjacent or move adjacent take 5 fire damage.
2 fire zones in I6-K8, any creature that ends its turn in the zone takes 3 fire damage.

[sblock=Actions]Before Turn: Heal 2 surges to 32/66hp.
Move: Stand.
Standard: Scorching Burst(Burst 1 in 10, I6-K8):
*Attack 1 vs Big Vine: 1d20+17+1(Bloodied)=20, vs Reflex, miss.
*Attack 2 vs Packwolf 3: 1d20+17=26 vs Reflex, miss.
*Attack 3 vs Packwolf 1: 1d20+17=23 vs Reflex, miss.
*Effect: Leaves Pyromancer zone, any creature that ends its turn in the zone takes 3 fire damage.
End of Turn: Hellhound Instinctive Action(Close Blast 3, I6-K8)
*Attack 1 vs Big Vine: 1d20+17+1(Bloodied)=22 vs Reflex, miss.
*Attack 2 vs Packwolf 1: 1d20+17=26 vs Reflex, miss.
*Attack 3 vs Packwolf 3: 1d20+17=27 vs Reflex, miss.
*Effect: Leaves Pyromancer zone in area, dealing 3 fire damage to any creature that ends its turn in the zone. Phoenix takes 5 fire damage.
Free: Phoenix Step(when takes fire damage from the Hellhound), Phoenix disappears from the battle. She'll reappear at the start of her next turn within 10 squares of K13.

Immediate Actions: If an attack that hit Phoenix would miss if her AC/Reflex were 4 higher, she triggers Shield to make the attack miss.

[sblock=Phoenix's Statblock]Phoenix, Female Tiefling Mage/Master of Flame 11
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 24, Fort:21, Reflex: 24, Will:24, Resist Fire 10 -- Speed:6
HP:32/66, Bloodied:33, Surge Value:16, Surges left:5/9
Initiative +9(x2), Action Points: 0
MBA: +9 AC, 1d4+1 damage. RBA: Range 20, 11 force damage.

Powers: Magic Missile, Scorching Burst, Hypnotism, Infernal Wrath, Burning Spray, Fire Shroud, Ardent Rain, Fire Burst, Fanning the Flames, Shield, Phoenix Step, Second Wind, Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast, Summon Hell Hound, Fire Shield
Items: Spidersilk Mantle, Dagger of Speed, Healing Potion x 1, Flame Bracers

Notes: *Phoenix does not provoke OAs for Ranged or Area attacks. *Phoenix's attacks ignore fire resistance. *Phoenix gains +1 to hit and +2 damage against bloodied foes. *Phoenix does +1d6+2d8 damage and 12 ongoing fire damage on a crit. *11 fire damage to adjacent enemies on AP.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Iron Sky, notice that packwolf 3, the one that was adjacent to Phoenix was pulled to J8-K9 earlier this turn. This means you can also attack packwolf 1 and the vine with your Scorching burst, and packwolf 3 with the hellhound attack.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Iron Sky, notice that packwolf 3, the one that was adjacent to Phoenix was pulled to J8-K9 earlier this turn. This means you can also attack packwolf 1 and the vine with your Scorching burst, and packwolf 3 with the hellhound attack.

OOC: For some reason I thought he'd pulled packwolf 1... fixed it above.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: Adding to the confusion, I don't think I updated the map to reflect my retcon concerning Someone's correction from the previous round. Now things should be a little more clear.

BTW: Packwolf 1 was adjacent to Phoenix. Packwolf 3 was adjacent to the hell hound. Packwolf 2 is somewhere in the woods.

I've labeled them with dice (first numeric jpg I found), so that you can now tell which is which.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"You're not taking my other arm you stupid plants!" Tikchik calls out, fight back as his claws lash out in all directions but fail to do more than cause a muscle strain.

His blades prove somewhat more effective, and one of the vines is cut in half. The thri-kreen steps back a bit to have some cover from the entrance.

[sblock=OOC]
Tikchik will have used the HS that Riardon made available

Minor: Thri-Kreen Claws - thri-kreen claws on ambush vine 1, 4 (1d20+12=27, 1d20+12=24) two misses (uh-oh, I need a 17 to hit, *gulp*, stupid non-magic claws)
Standard: Twin Strike - twin strike - 1,4 (1d20+15=32, 1d20+15=19) hits 1 and kills it.
Move: shift to D9

[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Tikchik Tiktikchik Male Thri-Kreen Ranger 9
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 17, Senses: Low-light
AC:24, Fort:22, Reflex:19, Will:19
HP:10/70, Bloodied:35, Surge Value:17, Surges left:6/7
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Twin Strike
Throw and Stab

Thri-Kreen Claws
Off-Hand Strike
Disruptive Strike
Lashing Leaves
Invigorating Stride
Natural Terrain Understanding

Jaws of the Wolf
Snarling Wolf Stance
Attacks on the Run
Steadfast Amulet +2
Dwarven Drakescale
Casque of Tactics

Important Stuff:
+1d6 damage on quarry target

Conditions:

Full sheet: http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:CS:Tikchik_Tiktikchik_(renau1g))[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng will promptly close the gate when everyone is inside.

OOC: Delaying close the gate until the requisite of everyone inside is met.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: Only [MENTION=85539]Tenchuu[/MENTION] and Voda Vosa are left to post.

As a general rule, I prefer not to RP PCs just because it's kind of a conflict of interest. Plus, in case you haven't noticed, I myself am not the most punctual of individuals ;).
[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]: I don't think that Riardon will make it behind the door this turn. If you would like to use your turn some other way, feel free.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: If the door has only bars, Riardon can teleport himself and an adjacent ally through them. But not this round, as he already has all actions spend. I also doubt Phoenix will able to reach it.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: If the door has only bars, Riardon can teleport himself and an adjacent ally through them. But not this round, as he already has all actions spend. I also doubt Phoenix will able to reach it.

OOC: When Phoenix re-appears, it can be anywhere within 10 squares of her original position, so she can make it.

Remove ads