[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: @Someone: I'm sorry I didn't catch that. Retconned. See options for [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] and [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] to spend healing surges below.

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: Actually, only Sheng and TikChik forgot to do it. Doing so would put TikChik at 10HP (not unconscious), and Sheng at 61. Feel free to retcon if desired.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Did the wolves take their 1d6+14 damage for attacking Phoenix in melee? And you literally can't get any closer to dying than Phoenix just did... anyong have heals left?

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

Riardon blinks away, reappearing next to Gensai. Swinging his sword in vain he calls: "Rise up Phoenix, like your namesake! It is not your time to fall! It is not my time to fall!"

[sblock=OOC]

Immediate reaction: teleport to 10F, after enemies end turn next to him

minor: Inspiring Word on himself
move: Rousing Words on Phoenix (may spend two HS)
standard: Intuitive Strike vs 11F (another bad roll :()

-----

When you spend an AP, you get a +2 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon d'Caelis
Perception: 22 Insight: 17 Low-light Vision
AC 30 Fortitude 26 Reflex 26 Will 23
Initiative: +6
Hit Points: 78 / 90 Bloodied: 45
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:22 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Directing Strike, Intuitive Strike
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/3, Battlefront Shift, Blink Away, Chilling Cloud, Warlords Favor, Steel Monsoon, Lion's Roar, Feystep Assault, Feystep, Rousing Words, Convey Ally, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Calculated Assault, Stand the Fallen, Warlord's Recovery, Strength of Conviction, Dwarven Armor, Sunblade Burst

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: Just bumping this because I know some people have been out, and I've been swamped at home and work.

I think [MENTION=85539]Tenchuu[/MENTION], [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], and [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] have yet to go.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Riardon is going to want to move or the hellhound is going to blast him.
Shoot 3 dies when Max pulls it into the zones.

Waiting until after Riardon goes.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: I thought the zones deal damage when you end your turn in them? otherwise I would have posted the damge to the enemies pulled into them.

Also Riardon already acted. He's at F10

Remove ads