[Adventure] Squash Those Bugs! (DM: Dekana, Judge: ?)

Dekana

Explorer
GM: Lenyara can read that sblock and make the relevant check as well. I assumed the others were hanging back a little while Ashurn and Lenyara went ahead.

PierceSG

First Post
OOC: So Len, I see that you have a +7 to Intimidate while I only have +2 to all my social skills. You wanna take a shot at it? Or do you want me to wing it? :D

pathfinderq1

First Post
From the entry to the room there is a soft growl, and then a rush of motion. With stunning speed, Lenyara raced forward- and in an instant her blade was at the smaller kobold's throat. "You! You got us into this trap! And you are going to help get us out of it or I'm going to make your skin into a pair of boots! Now sit still and don't even try to run- I WILL catch you!"

OOC: Intimidate check 1d20+7= 21, roll http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4072455/

Dekana

Explorer
GM: Hehe, awesome.

Tak drops to the ground on her rear, and Lenyara follows, pressing her blade to the kobold's neck.

"W-wait! I didn't know! Honest!" Tak pleads. Seeing that Lenyara isn't satisfied yet, Tak starts spilling her guts. "All Boss's fault! He find softskins to kill bugs, then has us grab treasure when they fail. REALLY dangerous too, usually bugs get some of us when we run in. But-but, no one ever beat bugs! Didn't know Boss would trap you all. I don't like it! Lots don't I bet, but Boss has strong magic - burn us up if we say anything!" Tak looks to the smith, who is continuing his work totally unaffected by the scene. "Tell them!"

The elderly kobold glances over to Tak, shrugs, and then keeps hammering his new sword.

"Ummm... you want get out, yeah? You go there - " Tak points to the eastern tunnel - "leads to outside. Must go through meeting hall first, Boss definitely there. He big actor, likes shows. Probably fight you in front of everyone, show how strong he is. Okay if you kill him! He bad Boss anyway: not kill wolves, takes all money for himself, orders US to raid bug room for loot that HE gets to keep."

[sblock=Insight 13]Tak is pretty eager to blame everything on the Boss, but it doesn't seem like she's outright lying to you.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Not even going to pretend that I believe you," Lenyara growled. "And it doesn't matter. If your boss likes shows, he is about to get one, for sure. You get to stay right here- don't run off to try to warn him, don't start shouting. But if you DO stay right where you are, I won't come back afterwards to kill you. If you run now, or if we see you anywhere else on our way out of here, I will kill you- and I'll eat you up, just like those wolves would..." Even as she spoke, her words trailed off into a bestial, tearing growl- and where Lenyara had been standing, a sleek lioness with a tawny pelt stood in her place, one clawed paw raised as her blade had been. A heartbeat passed, then two, and the lioness was replaced by Lenyara once more. "Do we have a bargain?"

OOC: Insight 1d20+4= 11, roll http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4072538/ ; failure, but Lenyara assumes that Tak is lying anyway- and would keep that assumption no matter what Insight roll she made. Use Body of the lioness (wolf) for display.

Dekana

Explorer
The rest of the party hears the conversation going on and moves to catch up with the scouts.

Tak nods decisively. "'Kay! I don't do anything." The elderly kobold clears his throat, and Tak looks up to him. "Oh, uh, except help him with forge. Hope you win! Like you two lots!"

PierceSG

First Post
"Well, guess we are going to get a new pair of suede leather boots after all. I call dibs on that.", said Ashurn after hearing what Lenyara said. "Oh, by the way Tak, don't try to run. Like what my friend here said, we will catch you if you do. Then we would have a pair of suede gloves to go with the boots."
[Sblock=Insight 12] Failed the roll too. Hehe.[/sblock]

Neil1889

First Post
Labraundos makes his entrance.

"Seems to me that once your Boss is gone," he says confidently, "that you should take advantage of the cave to take up the farming of mushrooms. Seemed about right for growing such a crop. I'm sure the citizens of Bacarte and Daunton will appreciate good mushrooms. Hmmmmm, mushrooms..."

The Minotaur licks his lips.

Vertexx69

First Post
Squash Those Bugs!
Nicodemus, Human
Warlock 1 (Partial Concealment UENT)
30/30 HP (4THP)

Nicodemus steps from the shadows for a moment, but parts of him still seem to cling to the darkness in the cave. His fire flies make all the shadows in the cave dance in time with his liquid movements. "Shall we crack on then? These caves are no place civilized beings."
[sblock=Combat Actions]Free: Speak
Minor:...
Move: ...
Standard: ...
Action Point: -[/sblock][sblock=Nicodemus]Nicodemus—Male Human Warlock 1
Initiative: +0, Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 9
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 17, Will: 13 — Speed: 6
HP: 30/30 (4THP), Bloodied: 15, Surge: 6, Surges left: 10/10;
AP: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 2
Powers -
Eldrich Blast
Dire Radiance
Hellish Rebuke
Warlock's Curse
Dark One's Blessing

Arms of Hadar
Vanish

Flames of Phlegethos

[/sblock][sblock=ooc]Shadow Walk is always active. Nicodemus still needs 1 approval.

Damage Summary: (Total damage if all attacks hit)
[/sblock]

Remove ads