[Adventure] Squash Those Bugs! (DM: Dekana, Judge: ?)

Dekana

Explorer
Ashurn and Lenyara sneak down the tunnel. In one medium sized chamber, They encounter a smithy on the left side and spot two kobolds, an elderly one with bulging muscles and Tak, one of the two kobolds that recruited you in the Hanged Man. The elderly kobold is banging away on a semi-molten metal sword while Tak assists with a bellows. They don't seem to have noticed you yet.

Tak speaks to the smith. "Come ooonnn, finish up!" she whines. "They come soon. Might kill you if stay!"

The smith replies, "Girl, bugs and wolves not drive me away from forge yet. Softskins can try if want."

PierceSG

First Post
OOC: I would prefer if it doesn't come down to a fight again. Anyone think we might be able to somehow to get them to talk rather than fight?

PierceSG

First Post
OOC: I could sheathe my weapon and go in with my hands raised to show that I do not want to fight but my social skills stinks. So if everyone is okay with me going in first, I would but if things goes awry, I would probably need your help. :p

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: Willing to have Ashurn try the talking thing- Lenyara will wait just out of sight, ready to charge in if needed. Still think trying to talk to kobolds is a bad idea, though.

PierceSG

First Post
Ashurn sheaths his dagger , pulls down his hood and walk out of the shadows with his hands in the air. He clears his throat, getting their attention before speaking, "We're here to speak and have no intention to fight unless to defend ourselves.". Ashurn looks at the elderly kobold, "You look like someone who is willing to talk, would you care to hear us out?". With worry in his heart, Ashurn hopes things would not have to yet end in a bloodshed.
OOC: @Dekana: If there's a need for skill roll, you can do it for me. :)

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
The smith kobold barely bats an eye at Ashurn's presence. He continues slamming his hammer into the molten sword.

"Plenty good at listening. Not much to say. Hatchlings talk and get killed for it."

Tak drops the bellows to the ground with a clank and stands petrified, not even able to form a sentence.

[sblock=Ashurn]You get an 8 on your diplomacy roll. Tak remains terrified of you and turns to face the eastern exit. She'll probably run off unless you stop her (either with a social skill check, DC 10, or force). She isn't armed, although there are a handful of finished weapons lying around the smithy.[/sblock]

PierceSG

First Post
[sblock=Dekana]Can someone else attempt the roll? I'm assuming not since the sblock was dedicated to me. :p And if only I can roll, I do not mind you rolling for me either.[/sblock]

Remove ads