(Adventure) The Lost Gem [Creamsteak judging]

Knight Otu

First Post
"I'm Semabin ai Harudan, of the Zephyr. I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier." Semabin towards Deos with a smile.

I hope we get enough clues soon.

"So, if your key was always at your side... isn't it possible that someone stole it from you to open the case, and returned it to you? Did you notice anything odd during the day, or at home?"

So far I can't see if any of the elemental poems are of any help here... Semabin thinks of the superstitions of several Sairundani regarding the nature of the elements.

Xael

First Post
Xariom turns towards Deos for a second to aswer him, before resuming to see what others are up to. "I'm Xariom, nice to meet you."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Tumna curtseys as Deos mentions her name. She has an odd feeling that there's something important that they're overlooking.

IcyCool

First Post
Deos Kirith - Human Wizard 1

Having gotten a response back from all of the adventurers, Deos continues with his barrage of questions. "Well then, that seems to be everyone. Jamaris, have you opened the case since the gem disappeared? What did the gem look like? Was it rumored to have any 'special' properties?"

fuzzy

First Post
I'd really like to take a look around that back room. If the theif tampered with the lock, as it appears, there must be something importat back there.

OOC: Uh, Gnomeworks, we have some unanswered questions for Jamaris

Otakkun

Explorer
Zander Blerdrik, Human Psychic Warrior -Level 1

After saying hello to everyone who's present, Zander moves next to Celeste and shows her the places where he has previously searched, commenting to her that he has been unable to find any tampering on it.

Getting an idea out of the blue, Zander decides to ask the rest of the group. "Is there any mage with us? Maybe we could find some traces of magic tampering with the locks?"

Remove ads