[Adventure]: The Mark of Trogdor (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC:
I am sensing some voltron type thing.

Anybody have a mark on the Dwarf that I can't supercede? I'd like to use divine challenge and Diabolic Stratagem. With this many players... I think it should drop him, or get very close at least.

Please leave me T9 open to move in to. I want to let you all get into position (and make sure there is no over marking conflicts that supercede my idea. If I can't do this, then I am not getting anywhere near close to that thing, since I need to stay bloodied).

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 8

Battle Wrath
Vimak deals 4 extra damage to enemies who hit him in the previous round.

RUNESTATE: DESTRUCTION
- adjacent allies gain +1 to attacks vs enemies adjacent to Vimak (none)

Rune of Mending (destruction):
You and each ally in the burst gain a +2 power bonus to damage rolls until the end of your next turn. (each player should benefit once)

WoD (Destruction)
Dwarf Statue gains vulnerability all 2 (but 5 vs OAs) until next round

Vimak just takes a quick step before bringing down his glowing rune halberd again.

[sblock=ooc]

move: shift to Q10
standard: Word of Diminishment (destruction) vs dwarf statue
hit for 15 damage. already subtracted on the map.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 16 Insight: 21 Normal Vision
AC 25 Fortitude 21 Reflex 19 Will 21
Initiative: +6
Hit Points: 65 / 65 Bloodied: 32
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:16 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 1/2, Stone’s Endurance, Walk it Off, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed, Word of Befuddlement
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Cage of Light

Condition: +1 AC from friendly area(s)

WoD (Destruction)
W3 gains vulnerability all 2 (but 5 vs OAs) until next round

Runestate (Protection)
adjacent allies have resist all 2

[sblock=Dread Weapon]
Critical: +1d6 damage per plus, and the target takes the weapon’s enhancement bonus as a penalty to defenses and checks until the end of your next turn.
Power (Daily ✦ Fear): Free Action. Use this power when you hit with this weapon. The target takes the weapon’s enhancement bonus as a penalty to defenses and checks until the end of your next turn.
[/sblock]

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=85539]Tenchuu[/MENTION], I believe MetaVoid's mark goes off at the end of the turn, so fire away. What does 'come into position' mean? Adjacent to you, dwarf or something entirely different? Also, by referencing Voltron, you're showing your age :p New Kids on the Block might recognize that big Autobot thingy....da*n I'm old :D

Everyone, even if they don't combine, imagine three of those things coming at us at the same time with that 5 square burst! And Halleck's power will bring us all in a nice clump.

[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], this would be good clump to use that DR power of yours...

Rocco dances between combatants, skipping across the body of the fallen human, his dagger swishing just under Raijins hand, axe bouncing harmlessly off Earth's back, he goes near Tenchuu, ready to take over the attack if needed. He ends the move by driving his whole body onto the dwarf, clasping the dagger in both hands and pushing his axe blade into the statue. The axe blade flares, then THRUUUMMs chipping into the monster. He looses the momentum and spends a moment balancing himself.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: T10
Standard: Brash Strike vs Dwarf AC; damage with bonus and vulnerability (1d20+16+2=23, 1d8.minroll(2)+13+5+2=26) - MARK (please don't overwrite unless you have something special (like Tenchuu) in store...if you need it for your power(s) then by all means...Rocco grants CA to the dwarf TENT.
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], if 23 would hit it's Fortitude use Flesh Grinder daily free action power to change from AC to Fort and deal additional Flesh Grinder bonus damage (1d6=4)damage :) - hit points assume this hits (by the stats posted)

Immediate Interrupt: if the statue survives and attacks Halleck, but not Rocco: Guardian Counter - Rocco and the target switch places, Rocco becomes the target (hopefully negating the attack) and after the attack is resolved, Rocco makes MBA against the attacker.
[/sblock]

EDIT: Bah, barely removed it's Temps....

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"Keep your eyes on what you're killing," Phoenix says to Damen.

"Let's try something different," she says to herself, attempting to cloud the dwarf's mind. Unfortunately, she finds very little mind to work with. "Should have figured as much."

She gestures and the small phoenix she summoned darts over next to the three statues.

OOC: Turn Summary: Not much. If the statues start their turns in their current locations, they'll take 1d4+15 fire damage.

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Sustain Flaming Sphere.
Move: Move Flaming Sphere to R5.
Standard: Hypnotism(Range 10): 1d20+13=15 vs Dwarf's Will, miss.

[sblock=Interrupts]Infernal Wrath(Free): If hit by an attack by a non-minion enemy within 10 squares, Phoenix will trigger Infernal Wrath, dealing 1d6+9 fire damage to the target.
Shield(Interrupt): If hit by an attack that would miss if Phoenix' AC or Ref were 4 higher, she triggers Shield to gain +4 AC/Ref TenT.[/sblock]

Status Effects: +2(+4) AC, 10 Fire/Cold Resist, Enemy take 2d6+9 damage if make melee attack vs Phoenix

[sblock=Phoenix' statblock]Phoenix, Female Tiefling Mage/Swordmage 8
Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 20
AC: 21(23), Fort:19, Reflex: 23, Will:20, Resist Fire 9(10), (Cold 10) -- Speed:6
HP:53/53, Bloodied:26, Surge Value:13, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +7, Action Points: 1
MBA: +8 AC, 1d4+1 damage. RBA: Range 20, 10 force damage.
Powers: Magic Missile, Scorching Burst, Hypnotism, Infernal Wrath, Burning Spray, Fire Shroud, Ardent Rain, Fire Burst, Shield, Second Wind, Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast, Fire Shield, Swordmage Warding
Items: Spidersilk Mantle, Dagger of Speed, Healing Potion x 1, Flame Bracers
Notes: *Phoenix does not provoke OAs for Ranged or Area attacks. *Phoenix's attacks ignore fire resistance. *Phoenix gains +1 to hit and +2 damage against bloodied foes. *Phoenix does +1d6+2d8 damage on a crit.[/sblock][/sblock][/QUOTE]

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: My power should give everyone a free basic attack against the Dwarf statue. So, get in a position to make said attack.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Jarel-karn will go last. If the dwarf is still standing at the end. Jarel-karn will mark him. If he decide to do a close burst attack, Jarel-karn will be able to use his armor power (which need to use against a marked enemy) and reduce the damage on everyone by 7.

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: @dimsdale , did those other statues suddenly move side-by-side and will activate there or are they just somewhere in the room?

ooc: there were 6 statues total. The party has killed two of them and you are working on the third. And yes, the half-elf vanished and reappeared by the elf statue and the goliath double moved from its last location to the spot to the elf statue's right side. The statues appear to be solidified again. The eyes of all three still glow a blazing red. It as though that they are watching the allies' every move.

JRYoung

First Post
Skalisss returns to the Dwarf after the Human statue crumbles and tries to pierce its defenses.

"I've got your flank" he tells Jarel-Karn.

[SBLOCK=Actions]
Move Action: P12, Q11, R10

Minor Action: Channel Divinity: Divine Strength: +5 to damage on Skalisss' next melee attack this turn.

Standard Action: PiercingSmite on the Dwarf Statue.
AND and extra +4 to damage from Vimak, so total is 26 damage.

[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skalisss' Stat Block]
Skalisss- Male Dragonborn Paladin (Natural Humanoid) 8 CharacterSheet
Initiative: +8 Senses: Normal P-Perception: 16 P-Insight: 21
HP: 58+7 temp/80 SurgeValue: 21 Surges: 11/11
AC:27 within circle Fort:22 Reflex:19 Will:22 Resist 1 ALL

Action Points: not used Second Wind: not used Resist: none Speed:5 Conditions: none BasicAttack: - "Inescapable Longsword", +16 to Hit vs AC, 1d8+12 damage BasicRangedAttack: - Javelin, +12 to Hit vs AC, 1d6+6 damage, range 10/20

[SBLOCK=Powers]
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike
Divine Challenge
Piercing Smite USED
Righteous Smite USED
Divine Reverence
Dragon Breath
Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle USED
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength
USED
Lay on Hands x2
Healing Word
Paladin's Judgement
Sacred Circle USED
Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor USED
Martyr's Retribution
Wrath of the Gods
Crown of Glory
[/SBLOCK]

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Skalisss_(jryoung)
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell charges into with Melee with te dwarf, hoping to take it down the creature quickly while the others failed to move.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Sustain Song of Defense. All Allies within 5 get +1 to AC.
Move to R11
Standard: 23 vs AC, 18 damage and the target takes a -2 to AC till the end of Bell's next turn.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Triggers]Bardic Virtue(Virtue of Cunning) - Once per round, when an enemy attack misses an ally within 10 squares, you can slide that ally 1 square as a free action. (Bell will use this if she can move an ally into flanking, or a ranged ally out of melee)

Insightful Warning (Encounter Immediate Interrupt )
Trigger: A creature you can see makes an attack roll for an area or a close attack that includes Bell as a target.
Effect: Bell and each ally included as a target of the triggering attack gain a +2 power bonus to all defenses against it.[/sblock]

[Sblock=Block of Bell]Bell Jabson, Shardar-Kai Bard 8 ()
Init: +5; PI 17, PP 17; low-light vision
HP: 60/60, B 30; Surge 15 hp, 8/8
AC 24(26), F 18, R 23, W 21
Saves: +2 Racial bonus against the unconscious condition; +2 to all death saving throws
Speed 6; AP: 0

Skills: Acrobatics 10, Arcana 15, Athletics 7, Bluff 12, Diplomacy 13, Dungeoneering 8, Endurance 8, Heal 7, History 15, Insight 7, Intimidate 12, Nature 8, Perception 7, Religion 15, Stealth 10, Streetwise 13, Thievery 8(10)
Languages: Allarian, Imperia, Tsugo, Magari, Draconic, Hzakan, Old Allarian, Silentus, (Read Any)
Rituals: Arcane Mark (Arcana), Amanuensis (Arcana), Battlefield Elocution (Arcana or Religion), Brew Potion (Arcana or Religion), Comprehend Language (Arcana), Disenchant Magic Item (Arcana), Enchant Magic Item (Arcane or Nature), Endure Elements (Arcana or Nature), Eye of Alarm (Arcana), Glib Limerick (Arcana), Purify Water (Arcana, Nature or Religion), Raise Dead (Heal), Silence (Arcana), Tenser's Floating Disk (Arcana)

Powers
Guiding Strike, Staggering Note, Deep Pocket Cloak
Focussed Sound, Dissonant Strain, Hypnotism, Insightful Warning, Theft of Life, Shadow Jaunt, Majestic Word 1/2, Words of Friendship, Second Wind
Stirring Shout, Song of Defense, Satire of Bravery, Swordmage Warding, Harmonic Songblade +2, Philosopher's Crown (not equipped), Onyx Dog Summon

Trigger (An enemy adjacent to Shard attacks Bell)
Bite (Standard; At-Will); +7 vs AC; 1d6+3
[/sblock]

Remove ads