Adventure: The stolen staff (DM: Someone. Judge: Luinnar)

weldon

Explorer
Shun moves through the group to get out of the corridor and into the room. The chain slides through his hands as he stalks towards the orcs. Before closing with the first orc, Shun swings his anchor around and directs it at the fiend in front of him, hitting him squarely and knocking him so hard that the orc is barely able to walk.

Har! I think you're listing a bit, you scurvy dog! C'mon me hearties! Let's take the fight to them!

[sblock=Actions]Shun moves towards M7 so that he can attack the Orc at M9 (w/ reach) and also position himself to use his interrupts if anyone tries to move past him.

Ooooh! My initiative is higher than the bad guys! Here's what I do...

Move: to M7
Minor: n/a
Standard: Weight of Earth (target slowed until the end of my next turn)
[/sblock]
OOC: I believe Shun has 29/35 HP

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Eva waits outside for a few moments, if only to avoid the inevitable blood splatter from the charging warriors.

[sblock=actions]Initiative 5. (1d20+1=5)
No move action for Eva![/sblock]

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
No move action for Eva!

GM: You do have a move action, but after you complete it the orcs go first. Though you may mean that you're happy where you are and don't want to move, which is fine.

...and also position himself to use his interrupts if anyone tries to move past him...

GM: If you're talking about Winter's Grasp and Warden's Fury, remember that you can only use those on Marked enemies

Neil1889

First Post
GM: A, ok. Then we need an action from @Neil1889 and I can post the first round.

OOC: Will post later at home, folks. The home computer seemed to work fine after last night's upgrade too, which is always a bonus.

[sblock=actions]Move to O8.

Standard Action= Targetted at square K12

Hypnotic Pattern (Encounter Standard Ranged 10 Arcane, Illusion, Implement)
Effect: You conjure a swirling pattern of colours and lights in an unoccupied square within range that lasts until the end of your next turn. You can use the Hypnotic Pattern Attack power, using the pattern's square as the origin square.

Which in turn triggers:

Hypnotic Pattern Attack (At Will Opportunity Action Close burst 3 Arcane, Conjuration, Illusion, Implement)
Requirement: The Hypnotic Pattern power must be active to use this power.
Target: The triggering enemy in burst
Trigger: An enemy starts its turn within 3 squares of the pattern.
Attack: +7 vs. Will
Hit: The target is pulled 3 squares toward the pattern and is slowed until the end of your next turn. It can move into the pattern's square

Target order Hypnotic Weapon Attack Orc nearest M9, then Orc K14 and then doubtful H12 Orc priesty dude (behind the altar?), unless I'm breaking some rule.

To hit: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3301015/

Totals, in order 25, 25, 26. Ha! They'll grant combat advantage to Lilli's next wheeze, thanks to her Feat.
[/sblock]

Lilli runs into the room, puts her back against a wall behind the warriors and weaves a strange magic that brings a swirling light upon the steps of the altar. The nearby Orcs are momentarily transfixed and then begin to move towards the shiny, shiny lights.

Last edited:

Vyrna watches as Shun slams his anchor into one of the orcs and sends them reeling. Dashing forward and sliding under the warden's legs, Vyrna jumps into the air so that she can look the ugly brute in the face, and slams her iron-shod fist into the orcs nose, sending the already reeling creature sprawling nearly a dozen feet onto his back.

"Have a nice trip, see ya next fall!"

[sblock=actions]
Standard: Charge to M8 and uses Vampire Slam and Takedown Strike (used as no action if VS hits) against Orc 2, hitting Reflex 20 for 17 + 5 = 22 damage. The orc is pushed 2 squares to M11 and knocked prone.
[/sblock]

weldon

Explorer
Dashing forward and sliding under the warden's legs, Vyrna jumps into the air so that she can look the ugly brute in the face, and slams her iron-shod fist into the orcs nose, sending the already reeling creature sprawling nearly a dozen feet onto his back.

Shun lets out a low whistle.

Now that's how you do it, sweetheart.

Remove ads