(Adventure) To Delmon's Aid (Creamsteak Judging)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Keia said:
OOC: Thurgan will purchase 3 if possible, unless he can get a half used wand of CLW for 375?
OoC: You can buy a Wand, as long as they have at least 25 Charges. As I have found, though (playing Gnome Rogue inanother game who went that route, you end up losing about 20% of the charges through low UMD rolls. I'm ok with it, though.
Now I am ok with you all buying a CLW wand (at least half charges, 375GP) and letting Thale, a Cleric, use it.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Uriel said:
Now I am ok with you all buying a CLW wand (at least half charges, 375GP) and letting Thale, a Cleric, use it.

OOC: Consider Thurgan buying a wand with 25 charges. I will add it to the character sheet.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC: Well, all of the retro Potin/Wand purchasing is fine with me as a DM/Judge.

IC: Moving the steeds off at a slower pace, with regards to the less even terrain, the Companions mad etheir way up through slightly elevating terrain, low and easy hills (though the track is quite muddy.)

<I am not making this up...>

At one point, Thurgan's pony stumbles and sends the Dwarf tumbling groundwards, the Smith landing in a puddle of mud, deja vu, indeed...

After an hour of this, an hour and a half perhaps (the slow pace due to the muddy washes that you have to carefully navigate), you crest a small hill and espy a windswept and battered Tower perhaps a quarter of a mile away...

<Any Scouting/preparations? Sundown is still an hour away, though it is gloomy due to the rain . Oh,CS, bless your Storm for the Spooky-Factor...)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Well, look's like we gotta choice." Troi says, looking to the tower. "We can stay out here, but some a th' orcs might attack, 'n then we're screwed... or, we can try th' tower, but I dunno if there'll be any orcs in there, or what'll happen if we do that."

He sighs. "So I really dunno what we should do here... I think we'll be better off if we try th' tower, but I dunno..."

WhatKu

First Post
"Yes... Going into the tower now seems like the best plan. If we try and sleep out here, chances are something will try and kill us. Think we should send someone foward to check out the area around the tower? I dont like being suprised by Orcs."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"I'll go on up ahead." Troi says, dropping off of his mount. He then heads towards the tower, quickly and silently, looking for any tracks and listening for any sounds of orcs or other movement.

Move Silently +8, Spot +6, Listen +6, Survival +6.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Uriel said:
At one point, Thurgan's pony stumbles and sends the Dwarf tumbling groundwards, the Smith landing in a puddle of mud, deja vu, indeed...

Thurgan eyed the beast accusingly as he stood from the mud puddle. Thoughts of pony steaks danced briefly through his head. He cleaned himself as best he could and let the rain wash the rest of the mud from his clothes.

As Troi readied himself to head out, Thurgan cautioned, "Just keep ta yourself, Troi and come back quick."

Remove ads