Adventurer's Wanted!

renau1g

First Post
FYI:
Trithereon
Intermediate deity

Trithereon is the god of Individuality, Liberty, Retribution, and Self-Defense. Trithereon is a foe of evil and oppression. Trithereon's priests oppose slavery and other forms of oppression. They favor spears, swords, and clubs.

industrygothica

Adventurer
After some consideration...

Shayuri, Leif, and Nac Mac Feegle: you guys are all in. Leif and Nac, I'd be interested in hearing about that common history you were considering.

We can assume that the three of you already know each other, and are taking a break at the same inn in which the others are currently bathing. You might have noticed their stink as they walked past, and the crusted over muck clinging to their clothes. Good times, good times...

To everyone else, thank for submitting. Unfortunately, we can't take them all.

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm...if we three are together, perhaps I can get in on this linked background train?

What do you guys think, Nac? Leif?

Any room for a jittery sorceress in thy gang? :)

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
I imagine we can find a way to link you in :).

Leif: from the looks of your characters style/background, I figure a sort of friendly longstanding disagreement and rivalry. We're rather different, after all, one soldier the son of a powerful general, the other a peasant revolutionary who fights most every form of authority.

Leif

Adventurer
Shayuri said:
Hmm...if we three are together, perhaps I can get in on this linked background train?

What do you guys think, Nac? Leif?

Any room for a jittery sorceress in thy gang? :)
The more, the merrier, Shay!

Leif

Adventurer
Nac Mac Feegle said:
I imagine we can find a way to link you in :).

Leif: from the looks of your characters style/background, I figure a sort of friendly longstanding disagreement and rivalry. We're rather different, after all, one soldier the son of a powerful general, the other a peasant revolutionary who fights most every form of authority.
Ok, that's a good point. But we are both soldiers, after all (or, rather, at least I WAS). So maybe we were assigned to the same "artillery battery" with a few sorcerers as our "big guns", so we can work Shayuri in. Say we were both squad leaders in the same platoon, so that put us in direct competition for the platoon sergeant's spot, if it came open. Friendly competition, but still fighting for the same cause. Or, if you prefer the officer track, make that competing platoon leaders in the same company competing for the company commander's job if it came open. Shayuri could possibly be from an "artillery unit" that was attached to our company on a mission-by-mission basis. Sound plausible to everyone?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Err, I actually wasn't making him a soldier, just an itinerant warrior. He's not really the sort to deal well with having a commanding officer ;)
That's even better, since my days as a soldier were quite limited, indeed. Sort of a mercenary type, then?

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
More of a do-gooder. I doubt he would really accept much payment, since his primary goal is liberation. I'm also figuring that a lot of people think of him as a criminal too :).

Remove ads