• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures from Tacnar (OOC)(FULL!)

Thels

First Post
Overall it's going just fine. It's nice to have a few games that go right into action with a loose style.

A minor detail though. Detect evil either finds evil or it doesn't. It can't be used to discern good from neutral. Of course you can say that in your world it does, but then detect good becomes obsolete.

shaff

First Post
ok form now on, in my world, all the detect alignment spells tell you what alignment they are. For example:
Detect evil tell you if it is good or evil. In some cases it may not be clear which is nuetral

Detect good is same as detect evil.

Detect Law tell you if it is chaotic or lawful, and it may be unclear which is nuetral.

Detect chaos is the same as detect law.

Everyone understand that ok?

Thels

First Post
I'm going on vacation (well, sorta) for two weeks from Saturday July 26 to Saturday August 9. I won't have access to internet at all (and no time for this anyhow) during that period, so you'll pretty much have to do without me. I guess you either put me on autopilot or throw me into a pocket dimension for the time being. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Autopilot Guidelines: Eclyssia will rather resort to her sleep spell than to her weapons in order to take opponents out, being unfamiliar with killing people. She will use her bow to kill animals for food if need be. Besides that she'll probably just follow the party around.

shaff

First Post
Hey guys, dont think my game died, Im still here. Im waiting to update until the whole party agrees on what they are doing next...

Manzanita

First Post
Shaff, I need to notify you that I will be absent from these boards for about 10 days starting Friday. PLease play Rowena as an NPC. I'm psyched to get back to it on September 1st. Thanks.

Remove ads