D&D 5E Adventures in Middle-Earth [OOC]

Tesseract

First Post
My suggestions are Ulfred as Guide (Survival +4), Ursa as Hunter (Survival +3) and Caranthir as either Look-Out (Perception +4) or Scout (Investigation +2; Stealth +7).

GreenKarl

First Post
Also [MENTION=43620]Tesseract[/MENTION], sorry I did not wait to hear from Caranthir also before moving on. I want to make sure everyone has a chance to post normally. I guess I was getting antsy :D

GreenKarl

First Post
So my plan is to also use your Background features in this part of the adventure... Ulfred will have a good sense of the weather and maybe had extra ideas about where something or someone might be hold up later ;) Ursa will get a couple of dark feeling even if you all fail all your rolls before something bad might happen and even Caranthir is going to come in handy with an certain interesting encounter :)

GreenKarl

First Post
I just remember also that Caranthir would have Advantage on his Stealth if acting as a Scout for the group as you will be within the forest the whole journey. That would probably be his very best role ;)

GreenKarl

First Post
;)

I will have to figure out how to add you into the adventure... there is something about to happen. Maybe.

Sorry work is slamming me right now so posting in the IC after lunch for something ;)

Remove ads