• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amber Sands

DJMG

First Post
Father Grimwald

I'd love a chance to go hunting and freshen up on my skills - however I'm more of a talker than I am a killer. Perhaps I could bore one of these creatures to death? Grimwald says with a wink.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Qasood smiles broadly. "Bore them? Nonsense. Mesmerize them with tales of your travels so that we may strike from surprise? Now that would be the trick!" He laughs very loudly, then looks past Father Grimwald at the great doors. "Kija, my dear! Welcome back. You're just in time for dinner! Please, come and sit!" He claps his hands twice, very loudly. A young Ransoori boy appears from seemingly nowhere with a goblet, plate, bowl, and silverware for her, setting the place with practiced speed.

Snowelf

First Post
Kija

"I'm so sorry that I am late. Are you sure it is all right? I thought I would have finished my errands before now, but...well, enough excuses. Don't allow me to interrupt the conversation. Hunting was it?"

Kija smiles at everyone as she sits and gives a nod of thanks to the Ransoori boy as he sets her place.

OOC: DJ--did you get my email? And Hey ya MC! (wow, we have a DJ and a MC....hmmm....)

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Shivethi passes a carafe of chilled fruit juice to you. "Yes. We're planning a hunt for the benefit of Father Grimwald, in addition to many other things."

Snowelf

First Post
Kija

"Thank you,Shivethi." Kija says, she looks over at Father Grimwald, trying to hide the slight sorrow on her face as best she can. "I found some more books for you, Father Grimwald. When you have finished with the others, let me know and I will have them delivered to you. I am not a huge hunter, but I would certainly like to come along--unless it is a private hunt?"

DJMG

First Post
Grimwald

A private hunt? I hope not as I'd like for you to come as well. Just one word of advice - don't get in front of me as my aim isn't the best!
OOC
And now we will rock the mic. Word.
I'm 37 - let's try to keep this in English, okay?

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Shivethi nods, "Of course! Kija must come! Aya, as well, if she is so inclined. Qasood and Panjati, also. A pair of soldiers for security, and the porters. The veldt is two days' ride from the city. We will leave the morning after tomorrow. Now, let's finish this delightful meal before the food gets cold and the wine gets warm. The night is young, and we have much in store for our guests."

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
DJMG said:
OOC I'm 37 - let's try to keep this in English, okay?

Wait...you're Canadian..you must speak Canadianese and English is a second language for you, right? :p

My son, who is unquestionably the smartest kid I've ever known (and I'm trying to be objective) can't get it through his head we speak English here. He stills says "So if they come to America, do they have to learn American?" and such. Oy. Evidently, the accent makes English a whole 'nuther language to the Australians, the British, and anyone else.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads