• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An E6 oriental/western game (replacement needed) - last call for bento

Amazing Triangle

First Post
My update included for conveince

[sblock] He has a Tattoo of the symbol for "work" with an underlaid "hand" to show his membership to the Black Hand guild. He usually wears a glove on both hands to cover his marks so at times he can pass for elven or even a small human. He is very diligent about not killing those who don't cause a problem. He will normally berate someone in his company who breaks this simple rule of not killing when you don't have to. To the point of, at times putting the transgressor on the block for the action as to keep himself undercover. Most guild associates who have met him call him Kitsune or Fox in common. This is two fold one; he bears a tattoo of a 3 tailed fox on his back over his left shoulder blade and two; he is known as both intelligent and tricky, frequently finding ways to get in places or meet people others could not.[/sblock]

I added this thinking that Foxes are generally thought to take "human form" and that Kenji's patron spirit that "gave" him his casting abilities was a fox in his bloodline. (not really a fox but what he believes due to culture)

mfrench

First Post
GlassEye said:
What's the status on this game? I was eagerly lurking because this seemed so interesting...
I'm sort of waiting for people to post their finalized characters on the OOC thread. Only three of the six PCs have responded there. The pre-game prologue kind of died when I took a week off. I'm getting more and more posts prepared as I wait for the players to show up. I think that the dying of the subscriptions threw people off as well, since now everything must be searched out and found.

By this weekend I might just take what I have and roll with it, and have the missing people pop in when their players respond.

mfrench

First Post
GlassEye said:
I'd like to be an alternate or maybe jump in sooner if one of the other players chooses not to continue.

Absolutely. Just shoot me a character concept (or a few!) and I'll see what we can come up with. I want to be sure to give the other PCs a fair shot to show up again before you replace someone, but you can be an alternate or even a 7th PC (hey, Seven Samurai, the Magnificent Seven . . .).

Remove ads