Anne Hathaway cast as Selina "Catwoman" Kyle in upcoming Batman 3

Herschel

Adventurer
I do think the actress playing Catwoman needs to be in her 30's though. How about someone like Kelly Hu?
Not going to work either then. IIRC Hu is in her 40s. ;) And going for that (more mature) age range I'd prefer Melina Kanakaredes or Alex Kingston for a stylish twist.

Klaus

First Post
Keep in mind that Selina has been less of a "femme fatale" in the past decade or more. And with a short haircut, she looks quite like the Adam Hughes version:

tumblr_ldddxzFn6R1qf2o5qo1_400.jpg

Hughes_Catwoman_Meow_400.jpg

yZChWGr3kq0jor3g2deEWPpMo1_500.jpg

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
(Just more evidence that comic books are illustrated by twelve-year-old boys.)

No - they are illustrated by people who realize that superheroes fly, shoot beams of heat out of their eyes, and fly around the Earth to make time go in reverse, and thus recognize that it is a fantasy, and that realism isn't a major concern.

The illustrators probably also know that the majority of the audience is male, and that it isn't just 12 year old boys who like eye candy.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Klaus - love the pics, but Catwoman looks every bit the femme fatale in those pictures to me.

hadn't checked here in a few days - didn't realize this thread had gotten up to 33 replies so far.

Remove ads