• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any interest in an Eberron Adventure Path (1-20)?

Glyfair

Explorer
megamania said:
Suddenly it doesn't sound like it is worth the hassle.
In general WotC has allowed fans to post adventures and things without many problems. I know the Korranberg Chronicle had an Eberron adventure up before they took the site down (mostly due to lack of help).

I doubt ENWorld would want to deal with the possible issues if WotC decided an "adventure path" was crossing the line. However, if you wanted to do it I think it might be possible as long as you post it on the WotC forums. You likely could then just link to it from here.

I'd check with their Terms of Service though. Last I heard they weren't finished and many were concerned.

Another alternative would be just to post an outline and plot of the adventures. Let the people using it flesh out the details.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Yeah,I think this project is worth pursuing' Sounds like you've already put a deal of effort into it.

Try shooting a simple Email (or posting a thread) via the WotC website. Could be as simple as that!

Doing it there with links here is not a good option for me at this point. My computer is on a Modem. It takes about ten minutes just to load WoTC home page and as such I am not spending money to join their site.

Seeing at plots are okay so long as their no meat to it-

Dragon Marked Houses fear something is brewing out there that is aimed at destroying them. As you begin to do research it becomes clear that the Emerald Claw is involved. Several assassinations are done of high ranking dragon marked family members. You are sent on a information seeking adventure to Marguul Pass to sneak on board the trapped Breland land fortress to locate notes from a war veteran. Youi have 1/2 the Darguun nation chasing you.
The journal found has information involving Dragon Marks within the Seawall Mountains. At this point, you relieze you are being shadowed by someone or group other than the Emerald Claw.
A new threat occurs. There is suggestions of betrayal within the houses. House vs House, member vs member.
More clues bring you to a hidden and very secretive place where there are powerful Dragon marks that the Dragons refuse to read. You go there to get the info and return. Next step- the Dragon islands.
At this point, strange and even bizzare things occur. You run into people with aberrant dragon marks but of a similiar design.
Suddenly the Dragons are becoming aggressive and acting unexpectedly. To make matters worse- Dragon Marks are becoming unreliable. Sometimes they work, other times they don't. Some members become crazed and must be stopped.
Now Vol (herself a Dragon marked house member) comes to you to form a truce to end this threat. She informs you that during the War of the Mark there was a strong mark developing. It was the mark of CHAOS. Their motto is Chaos creates change and change weeds out the weak (or something like that). These members went into exile (either well hidden or onto another plane) and are now out for revenge.
Using their powers or chance and chaos, they are setting the families against each other, nations against each other and by using the PCs, have brought a highly dangerous virus out of a secret location that effects Dragons only. The only force that could have stopped this has been negated.
To top things off, House Xoas (or something like that) has created a new artifact that nutrilizes / controls Dragon marks. They have a means to not only still use their own powers but with a contest of wills, "borrow" another house's power for their own use.
Now near Epic levels, the PCs must battle raging dragons, crazed house members and a very powerful rogue house while the world is on a brink of a new world war (that includes the houses and dragons).

I thought it would be awesome to do and very doable.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
You know, I'm also not a lawyer, but you might check if Online Eberron would let you post there, since you don't want to deal with WotC's page. OE has at least one fan adventure series already. I don't know how it works, but maybe they even have an agreement with WotC about that sort of thing.

Nlogue

First Post
I've been gaggin to write a whole path in Eberron for ages, but alas, Eyes is probably as close as I'll get, and I didn't even get to outline that really. Maybe someday. Till then, Mega tear it up says I, but then again not if you'll get sued for tearing it up!

Rechan

Adventurer
You also might want to just try and submit it to Dungeon. I mean, it's not like they've got floods of content right now. ;)

I am glad that you're considering an AP for Eberron. The general topic of "Dragonmarked Houses/Mournland/Argonnessan" doesn't do it for me (I like different stuff in the setting, personally), but I think that it would do the setting good.

Especially, as pointed out, it introduces people to the setting right away.

I will undoubtablly do it but keep here (on my computer) for when I finally reform a new group. Unless I am otherwise given permission here.

Last edited:

Remove ads