Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Disposable Hero

First Post
If your increasing the number of enemies it should be fine and since most everyone already has a character concept built with the 25 PB...we can keep it as such.

Kaodi

Hero
My own concept works at every point level: 25 pts - Str 15 Dex 18 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 8 Cha 14; 20 pts - Str 15 Dex 17 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 8 Cha 13; 15 pts - Str 14 Dex 17 Con 13 Int 10 Wis 8 Cha 12 .

If we are voting, I would probably prefer going no higher than 20 on this one, but I will not be terribly upset or anything if it is 25.

Edit: Also, here is a thread from the Paizo boards with one person's take on Kingmaker for 6: http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboard...tolenLandChapter1For6PCs&page=1&source=search .

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
I shall build using 20 points. Should be easy to adjust up or down from there, depending.

Insight, what do you think about my character being a sort of bodyguard/watchdog sort for the Prince, at least to start? She poses as a minor functionary, like a secretary or scribe or...I dunno, whatever. I'll build a knifey roguey sort...or maybe even throw some monkiness in...

HMM...hard to say!

Insight

Adventurer
I shall build using 20 points. Should be easy to adjust up or down from there, depending.

Insight, what do you think about my character being a sort of bodyguard/watchdog sort for the Prince, at least to start? She poses as a minor functionary, like a secretary or scribe or...I dunno, whatever. I'll build a knifey roguey sort...or maybe even throw some monkiness in...

HMM...hard to say!

Well, someone is going to have to look out for Prince Liam. He is woefully unprepared for an adventuring life - check out his equipment! He looks as though he is gearing up for a hunting trip, not roughing it in unknown lands...

I would imagine his family would realize this and send people with him who are better equipped / skilled at things involving survival / scouting / etc.

Disposable Hero

First Post
I guess the AP is designed around PCs built on the 20 PB system. We could go with that and I would be fine if the rest of the group is.

Still going with barbarian.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I think 20 is fine was just copy pasteing from an Rg

I'm going with druid I believe. It will fit with the barbarian general.

Background wise I see him as sent to watch/help Liam.

HM

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I still haven't settled on a character, but with Shayuri looking at playing a sneak, I am probably going to go with an arcane caster. Especially since I'm playing a beguiler, monk and cleric in other games in ENWorld, so an arcane caster should be different.

If I decide to use Kaodi's random table, I would be... a human. Might work for the skills and feats.

If I went with a wizard, I could be the magister. If I went with a sorcerer, perhaps I could take the councilor or grand diplomat position.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I think the random table was to determine everyone's race as a group.

If we don't go that way (playing all the same race) I may roll for my race at random should be fun to see what I get and how it plays.

You don't see many tiefling druids you know.

HM

EDIT: But you do see plenty of Half-Elven ones. lol

Last edited:

Remove ads