Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Tiefling druid! Awesome!

I know the random table was for the group, but as I'm coming up blank for a character concept, I thought I'd roll for kicks.

Too late now, it seems, but a tiefling group trying to set-up a kingdom would make for all sorts of fun roleplaying.

Kaodi

Hero
A group of tieflings would have a lot of 'splaining to do I think, :D . " So let me get this straight: you are all touched by the forces of Hell... and you are not agents of Imperial Cheliax. Yeah, sure. Do you think we were born yesterday?! "

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And then the in-fighting (if you took the alternate fiendish bloodlines).

"Well at least my daddy was a pit fiend, not some lowly bearded devil from the 5th layer."

But if a group of tieflings were in a group do you think they could get a group Intimidation roll before combat? I think the appearances alone would cause some demoralizing.

HM

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I like this idea too much. I think I want to play a tiefling, related to both HolyMan's (if he goes tiefling) and Insight's characters through one parent. ;)

Shayuri

First Post
Hee. No complaints about a tiefling rogue. :)

Though I don't necessarily see the need for racial homogeneity. Most fantasy kingdoms, even if we're all from the same one, have a fairly cosmopolitan citizenry.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Hee. No complaints about a tiefling rogue. :)

Though I don't necessarily see the need for racial homogeneity. Most fantasy kingdoms, even if we're all from the same one, have a fairly cosmopolitan citizenry.

I just like the idea of the lawful good, human cavalier and future king trying to explain his relative or relatives with the odd horns and tail. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I like that idea too.

It will fit the arcane type as well. The odd wizard with the fiendish bloodline.

I rolled half elf think we could still have the same dad. :)

HM

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Ok, I am going for a tiefling related by blood to HolyMan's and Insight's characters through a promiscuous father. I am going for a Infernal Bloodline Sorcerer who will grow up to be a Grand Diplomat or a Fire Elementalist Wizard who will be Magister.

Right now I'm leaning towards wizard as a future magister as our human cavalier has the charisma attribute locked in.

Kaodi

Hero
The boisterous hero, the low-key bodyguard, the slightly odd nature loving sibling, the way beyond odd fire loving sibling, the childhood friend (probably a good take for Disposable Hero), and the mildly insane prisoner. Sounds like a fine adventuring party to me, :) .

Insight

Adventurer
I've added a brief background to Prince Liam. It alludes to "mercenaries and allies" that his father, the king, sent along with him into the Stolen Lands. Hopefully, that's enough to justify whomever accompanies him to claim the chartered lands.

Remove ads