• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen, w/ Boons! - OOC

Shayuri

First Post
Sadly, I have neither Oriental Adventures, nor any non-Wizards books.

I agree that the Complete Divine Shujenja is disappointing, but one works with what one has. :)

The cloistered cleric is also not exactly the flavor I'm going for...Kuma is not a scholarly cleric, nor studious. I do like some of the tradeoffs though...the increase in skill points is useful since his Intelligence is so limited. The access to spells will be useful, since they're the sort of spells that often are neglected by arcanists...and I like the flavor of a draconic cleric having access to some traditionally arcane spells...

Hmmmm

That may be good, actually...

Vertexx69

First Post
How's your cleric coming along Shay? I know we're all gearing up for the NEW epic game, but I wouldn't like to see our other games suffer for it. We are in 2 other games here, along with arabesu, that seem to be falling by the way side at the thought of our high power adventure.

Shayuri

First Post
The GM and I have been in communication. Backstory has been cobbled. Sinister secret motives established. The cake is complete. Electronic rhubarb is being added.

I hope this was of assistance. :)

Vertexx69

First Post
Shayuri said:
The GM and I have been in communication. Backstory has been cobbled. Sinister secret motives established. The cake is complete. Electronic rhubarb is being added.

I hope this was of assistance. :)
mmm rhubarb :) glad to hear it!

moritheil

First Post
So, I realize we've all been busy as we're all committed to other campaigns too, but it's been a week without an update. I believe we're all waiting for our ally, and we're going to lie low in the meantime.

Remove ads