• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashy's Oathbound Campaign II, OOC [FULL]

Vendetta

First Post
Xerxes is still interested in seeing if the prisoner will join the group... though felt the best time for it would have been the moment baja tossed him into the wall so doesn't think he will. Still... he's interested. I don't know that using the gliders is the best way to go.

Vendetta

First Post
not for swift movement. But the way I see it, the darn gliders will only really be useful if we can find something high enough to get enough air under them to glide somewhere... though, with Xerxes powers, he can get them up into the air easy enough... but we can't take the animals with us in the gliders. I suggest we pull the gliders with the horses and use them when we need to scout around.

deadestdai

First Post
Back from visit to the UK and rearing to go - Baja is just waiting for all this tongue wagging to be done with by the Captains, he's not really good at that stuff.

Ashy

First Post
P.C. might have a solution for the animals...cough*wand of reduce*cough! - Ya might want to talk to him about it. :p

Voadam

Legend
well then let's see if I can draw out the knowldedge of that wand from P.C. in character :)

Now we just have to decide about the prisoner. If we fly away I think we can safely just let him go without significant risk to us, which should satisfy the pelorian code and consciences.

hafrogman

Adventurer
vaguely around. . . the end of the semester draws near. . . time to panic. I'll contribute what I can, when I can, if I can think of anything for Tristan to say.

Ashy

First Post
Sounds good. Everyone, feel free to use this as a sounding board, decide what you want to do here and then post it IC.... Obviously, this group would have conducted a "sidebar" meeting about the prisoner subject that does not have to necessarily be IC... ;)

Ferrix

Explorer
wand of reduce, hrm... that solves a lot of problems...

I figure we fly off to see the one P.C. mentioned, seems our best option at the moment, perhaps we could shrink the asherake and take it along too... we could call it our little ashy ;)

Remove ads