• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashy's Oathbound Campaign II, OOC [FULL]

Ferrix

Explorer
I was just surprised that I didn't get 24 hours to post up a reaction. Fine that you stepped up to the plate, I've been busy and that's fine with me.

Ashy

First Post
Erp - sorry. Overreaction on my part - I left you guys hanging for so long that I'm overcompensating now... (sheepish grin) Sorry! :p

Ashy

First Post
I'm going camping this weekend with a few of my chilluns and won't be around a PC for a day or two - look for a post from me on Sat. night or Sunday.

Ashy

First Post
I've got some sad news gang - I'm going to have to drop this game. This site has been blocked from my work, and I simply do not have time to post from home in the evenings. Sorry, but I wish it were not the case just as much as you. :(

I'm really, really, really sorry about this guys. :(

deadestdai

First Post
I kinda guessed it was done with seeing as there haven't been any updates for a long time. A shame - stay well Ashy, good luck with writing and so forth.

Guys, I'll see you about.

- Dai

Vendetta

First Post
Xerxes blasts everyone with his psionic, mulitple target blast just for good measure... I'm so sad the poor stupid xeph never really got to shine. I was actually shocked at how powerful he could be when provoked... but he never really got to do it.

I'm very bummed :(

Anyway, I'm going to delete the subscription on this. I need to clean up my subscription folder and get rid of all these dead games... I've got now officially 20 characters lost in the almost two years since coming here... and I was only in two games for most of that first year until the addiction finally kicked in :(

Please email me at rahjr2k@hotmail.com if anything changes or if you want to chat. :(

Last edited:

Remove ads