** ATTENTION: Relique Du Madde's Players **

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Huston we have a problem....

This morning I logged onto Youtube, and it decided to assassinate my Windows 7 installation.

For this reason my RED SANDS game will slow down a little as I recreate a bunch of NPCs and equipment. Luckily, my map of mars (well the older Google Earth version of it) exists on Google docs, so I won't have to do too much reworking there. But it's still a major inconvenience.

Luckily, since UNCONVENTIONAL HEROES was nearing its end, and it is easier/faster to create characters for ICONs, I don't think that game will be affected.

[MENTION=27761]Blackrat[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION]
[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59727]Bold or Stupid[/MENTION]
[MENTION=63746]Binder Fred[/MENTION]
[MENTION=75826]Padreigh[/MENTION]

[sblock=The song that been playing in my mind all day]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSYbRiYwTY[/ame]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Nearing it's end end, or just the end of that adventure? :)

Also...how does that happen?! I was thinking of getting Windows 7 and now I'm all skittish again.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Nearing it's end end, or just the end of that adventure? :)
At least the end of the current adventure. Personally, I feel like retconning the game from ICONS to PL 8 M&M 3e so that it feels like we are trapepd in have less of a straight coat.

Also...how does that happen?! I was thinking of getting Windows 7 and now I'm all skittish again.

Windows 7 is good. It's just I don't know... I think my computer had a bad reaction to Flash opening in one tab and bad javascript* on a separate tab. In all honesty, when I open youtube and a certain conspiracy website8*, it seems to overload fire fox on my laptop every so often, so I'm suspecting something is up with that page's code. In this case, what should have necessitated a closing FIREFOX ended up causing me to reboot only to discover that my windows instillation was liquefied.

* [ tin hat ] Since the other site was a conspiracy website, I blame the illuminati or the CIA [ /tinhat ]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Glad our game isn't affected that much.

At least the end of the current adventure. Personally, I feel like retconning the game from ICONS to PL 8 M&M 3e so that it feels like we are trapepd in have less of a straight coat.

Now, this is interesting. Shall I start to convert Arac-Knight to M&M rules?

Remove ads