• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Butterfly Cage

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Kithmenshen said it would only make sense to another witch. But he did say that Deepstorm would let you see the 'energies of the land,' and that eventually one could learn to weild them by force of will," the woman says to Scinathar.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor - Initiative: +2; AC: 13; HP: 5/7 (2 subdual); Wpn: Staff +0, 1d6-1 20(x2)

"Seems to me this Kithmenshen was very good at making his opinions felt and believed by everyone else," Connor commented. Connor looked to the other two who had touched the blades and asked, "Seeing the energies of the land seems familiar though, you agree?"

"I haven't heard anything that would make me think that we shouldn't report back to Javdak what we found," Connor continued. "It's what we agreed to do and we should see it through."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yes those energies do sound familiar. I think we may not want to reveal the visions to Javdak though. To me they were quite the personal experience, shared with the two of you only. I dont think that they should go beyond this group." Scinathar says, keenly aware that others are in the room listening to the mojh's suspicions.

Rybaer

First Post
All this talk of witch power and magic is beyond Grathis, and of little real interest.

"I agree with Connor," he says, breaking his silence. "Our first obligation is to our employer. Let us see what Javdak has to say on these matters."

Jaik

First Post
Mochor seems about to speak, then is silent for a moment. Finally, "I believe we must report this place to Javdak. I have misgivings about doing so, but it is what we agreed to do and we must live up to our promises. Of course, it only seems fair that we inform the sisters of this place, as they and their group have been helpful in coming this far..."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor - Initiative: +2; AC: 13; HP: 5/7 (2 subdual); Wpn: Staff +0, 1d6-1 20(x2)

"That all sounds fine to me," Connor said. "If there is nothing else here, we should head out."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Heading out of Deepstorm, the woman turns to the group and speaks softly.*

"My name is Sharla."

*As you exit the witching site and head back toward the entrance, Sanje lingers just enough to put a dagger through Kithmenshen's heart, confirming his death. No one else seems to notice.*

*As you emerge into the sunlight again, the giant sisters greet you.*

"What passed in there? And who's this?" Aa-Maray asks.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor - Initiative: +2; AC: 13; HP: 9/11 (2 subdual); Wpn: Staff +1, 1d6-1 20(x2)

Connor smiled in greeting to Aa-Maray and her sister, "This is Sharla, one of those who sought to bring us harm in the race to uncover items within the dig. The others we found have been dealt with . . . as for what we found . . . well, we found some items, but we will need to return to the town to get the items identified."

"Would you be interested in accompanying us to the town?" Connor asked. Being quite sincere, he added, "I think that we've worked well together and I would like to continue . . . but of course, you may have your own matters to attend to."

"I would like for you to accompany us as well, Lornae," Connor added in Sylvan, "I've valued to insight and opinions so far, and we seem to make a good team."

Remove ads