[AU] Butterfly Cage

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Primat was attempting to find him and see if he was able to determine if Kithmenshen was about to find Deepstorm. Then he was to tell me. Apparently he was delayed and did not want to rouse Kithmensen's suspicions by leaving," Javdak says with a small shrug.

"You mean he was a spy?!" Sharla exclaims indignently, her face scarlet and her voice angry.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Yes, foolish child, he was a spy. And you are a fool to be taken in by Kithmenshen's promises. It'd sooner see you as its personal slave until you're old and gray that give up that kind of blind loyalty you gave it," Javdak says cruelly.

"You bastard!" Sharla screams, and launches herself at him bare-handed.

WizWrm

First Post
Sanje remains where he is, waiting for Galen's spell to take effect.

"Please. The past is what it is. None of us move forward, nor do we accomplish anything, while we delay the visit to Deepstorm. I am prepared to leave in the morning, and I suggest that all others make a similar state of readiness."

Diplomacy +5

Erekose13

Explorer
Scinathar watches the exchange, moving a bit closer to Mochor. The mojh remains silent, keenly aware that such outbursts draw attention to the group and to itself.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Sharla abruptly falls to the ground, pushed there by Galen's spell, as some of the patrons look on in amazement.*

"Good, clean use of your talent there son," an older human says to Galen with a wink, as the chagrined and shaking Sharla slowly gets up.

*Javdak simply nods, and gives Galen a smile. He nods briskly at Sanje's words.*

"Excellent suggestion. Rest for all, I've waited this long to see Deepstorm, so I wager I can wait a little longer," the verrik says easily, and turns to start limping upstairs.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor Loresong

Javdak said:
"Excellent suggestion. Rest for all, I've waited this long to see Deepstorm, so I wager I can wait a little longer," the verrik says easily, and turns to start limping upstairs.

"Sounds good to me, too," Connor replied happily. "I can be ready by morning . . . though I was hoping to resupply - not that I can't resupply later, or that I even need to resupply. I'm good to go . . . I think. Regardless, morning it is, then. I suppose we're meeting here then?"

Rybaer

First Post
Grathis is startled by the Sharla's reaction. He watches the interchange warily.

As Javdak leaves, Grathis stands as well. "I'll be ready by morning," he states bluntly. He will tend to his gear and spend a bit of time in the evening drinking...unless anyone calls upon him to go elsewhere.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Galen raises an eyebrow at the old man, but lets the matter slide past until Javdak has left the room. He then goes to get himself an ale and then look for the old man. If he sees him, he'll go over.

Erekose13

Explorer
Scinathar nods at the suggestions of their employer. The mojh promises itself to be on guard tomorrow for any strange signs from Javdak wary of his interest in Deepstorm having become so personally involved in the site. Scinathar waits until all have retired before raising concerns with Mochor.

Remove ads