[AU] Butterfly Cage

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Orem stares at Sanje without comprehension, and Sharla enters the room and begins to talk to him. There is a great deal of whispered conversation, which is what Scinathar and Mochor find when they enter Sanje's room. It's getting a bit crowded in here.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor Loresong

Connor continued his rest in the inn, happily dreaming of being powerful and famous.

OOC: Just wanted to check in, I've been following along.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*After Sharla finishes talking to Orem, the man seems rather shaken, but he's stopped struggling against his bonds. Sharla offers to place her honor on the line that Orem will not try to run, if they will take off his ropes. If this is done, Orem is docile for the rest of the night.*

*In the morning, Javdak wakes everyone up early, and practically watches over you as you eat breakfast, obviously impatient to be on his way. He ignores Orem and Sharla, though he does drop a word to Mochor to "keep an eye on those two ruffians." Javdak seems only mildly daunted by the half hike, half climb to the cave entrance, though he does need help to get up the more vertical parts of the trail. He goes slow, but steadily.*

*As you reach the camp of the giant twins, Javdak is huffing and puffing, constantly wiping his head with a handkerchief. The sisters hail you, their faen captive still unconscious on the ground.*

Dalamar

Adventurer
Galen waves back at the giants and then finds himself a rock to lean against, expecting Javdak to wish taking a break before going inside.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor Loresong (11/11)

Aa-Ma'ray said:
"Greetings friends! Who is this man?" Aa-Ma'ray inquires.

"Hiya Aa-Ma'ray," Connor replied. "You and your sister are looking well. This man is Javdak . . . he was the sponsor of our recent expedition. Javdak, this is Aa-Ma'ray . . . her and her sister were of great help in accomplishing our tasks of the past few days. Plus, they're really nice people too."

*Connor walked up close to Aa-Ma'ray, doing a slight 'doctor' inspection of her and her wounds.*

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Aa-Ma'ray's gash is still nasty, but no longer life threatening. It's quite clean, and it's obvious she has been taking care of herself (resting, drinking water).*

"Greetings Javdak," Aa-Namay says holding out a massive hand, while her sister is otherwise engaged with Connor. "And greetings to you. You had a spot of trouble, it seems?" Javdak inquires. With a dark expression on her face, Aa-Namay fills Javdak in on her party's end of the troubles, while the verrik nods sagely. "Excellent work of my crew to put down that mad dog," Javdak says with finality, speaking of Kithmenshen. Orem choaks in the back of the party, but Sharla hits him to keep him quiet, her own face pale and angry.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor Loresong (11/11)

Narrator said:
*Aa-Ma'ray's gash is still nasty, but no longer life threatening. It's quite clean, and it's obvious she has been taking care of herself (resting, drinking water).*

"You've been taking care of yourself, I see," Connor said proudly looking over Aa-Ma'ray's wound. *If he can further help it, Connor will perform a minor wound transfer (2 for 1) cantrip to speed the process along.*

OOC: how attractive are the giantesses, from Connor's point of view. Would it be appropriate to flirt? If so, he did somewhat, otherwise the comment above was purely medical in nature.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The giantess is fairly attractive, and she seems pleased and relieved to have Connor tending to her. The faen's spell closes her wounds a bit further, and she nods in satisfaction.*

"Thank you kindly, Connor, isn't it?" Aa-Ma'ray says.

"Well then, care to show me where you explored the other day?" Javdak says, turning to the others.

Erekose13

Explorer
Scinathar nods towards the entrance to the mines, "This way Javdak. We entered here." Always cautious the mojh makes certain to keep Mochor between the two of them, without making it obvious.

Remove ads