[AU] Butterfly Cage

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor Loresong

After getting a confirmation from everyone that they were meeting up in the morning, Connor had another ale or two before retiring for the evening. Assuming nothing strange happened, he headed back to his room for a well deserved (in his mind anyway) rest.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*In the night, the man wakes up (whichever room he's in) with a groan for his aching head.*

"Where am I? Who... what happened? Where's Sharla?" he demands, each question growing more shrill by the word.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Bereft of answers, the man begins to struggle in his bond, shouting for Sharla. His cries bring a pounding on the door.*

"Oram! What's going on? Let me in!," Sharla demands from the other side of the door, pounding on it with her fists. People sleeping might start to notice this commotion...

Dalamar

Adventurer
Dalamar said:
Galen raises an eyebrow at the old man, but lets the matter slide past until Javdak has left the room. He then goes to get himself an ale and then look for the old man. If he sees him, he'll go over.
OoC: Happened to miss this one? :)

Erekose13

Explorer
The commotion is noticed by Scinathar, who curses loudly in the small room he shares with Mochor. Waking the oathsworn, he pokes his head out into the hall to see what the racket is.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Galen raises an eyebrow at the old man, but lets the matter slide past until Javdak has left the room. He then goes to get himself an ale and then look for the old man. If he sees him, he'll go over.
*Galen finds the old man examining what appears to be a stone tablet, as well as a smooth, egg-shaped stone the color of blood.*

"Hello there youngling. Something on your mind?" he asks pleasently, not looking up from his work.

~~~

*Later that night, Scinathar pokes his snout out to find Sharla banging on Sanje's door, where the unconscious man has apparently awoken.*

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Good, clean use of your talent there son," an older human says to Galen with a wink, as the chagrined and shaking Sharla slowly gets up.
I was going for this guy, but maybe that was just some nice filler, eh? :)

Jaik

First Post
Mochor regains his senses in time to prevent Scinathar from poking his head into unknown danger. Mochor will himself lead the way.

WizWrm

First Post
Sanje opens his eyes. Without moving from his bed, he says, "Kithmenshen has fallen to a flaw in his character, by my hand. My comrades and I have brought you back here, to the Elegant Minotaur in Hardak."

He gets out of bed, walks to the door, and opens it. "Oram is awake, now, yes. What is it that you want? You are free to do as you wish, as long as you do not oppose us."

Remove ads