• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AU: Northlands

FaenFriend

First Post
Kai-Moash smiles warmly at Esme. "I haven't seen Phain today, but I'm glad you've decided to watch."

Glancing at Jonas, Kai-Moash rubs his stomach and comments, "I know your pain, my friend. Three points of pain, to be exact."

"Farther west!" he shouts at Galed. "Show him what your made of!"

tenkar

Old School Blogger
"I'd shout encouragement if me head didn't feel like a smith's anvil after a 12 hour work day... I shoulda taken up smithing it seems and been on the other end!". Tenkar gives Kai a friendly, but pained smile, and watches the current bout with the others.

Arden

First Post
This one's tough, Galed thinks to himself. I've got to finish this before he can lay that axe on me again.

Galed spots an opening left by the axeman's wild swing, and lunges aggressively for it.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
A flurry of violent blows ensues, until one of Galed's blows leaves his opponent staggering, and the return strike knocks the man halfway out of the ring, and entirely unconscious.

Last edited:

Arden

First Post
Galed pumps his fist and shouts with triumph, his sense of modesty momentarily slipping away. Slightly embarrased by the outburst, he leaves the ring to find his companions.

"It seems the field is narrowing," he says when he reaches them. "Any advice for facing Darkling Blade if I should draw her next?"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads