• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Baldur's Gate Comic from IDW Announcement.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
JimZub_2014-Jul-15.jpg

By Jim Zub and Max Dunbar.

"The adventures of Minsc and Boo continue at last! Tell your friends! :)"

JimZub_2014-Jul-15 1.jpg

Anyone know what else they've worked on?

Woo!

EDIT:"It arrives in October (so it's available for pre-order now). More details coming soon."

EDIT2: A link was originally posted, but it wasn't functional. I'll update when I get a link to an article.

EDIT3: Here is the article.

Thaumaturge.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
If you mean IDW in general, then they've released a lot of comics (usually limited series) based on existing properties before. I've seen them publish everything from Metal Gear Solid to My Little Pony.

If you mean Zub and Dunbar specifically, then I don't know.

I've always loved Minsc...one of my favorite characters from Baldur's Gate. And Boo, of course!

"A den of stinking evil. Cover your nose Boo! We will leave no crevice untouched!"

Anyone know what else they've worked on?

Woo!

Thaumaturge.

Jim Zub currently does Pathfinder, Skullkickers, and Makeshift Miracle, and has done others in the past including Red Sonja and some Batman. Max Dunbar did the art for Mocking Dead and one Red Sonja side series.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Jim Zub currently does Pathfinder, Skullkickers, and Makeshift Miracle, and has done others in the past including Red Sonja and some Batman. Max Dunbar did the art for Mocking Dead and one Red Sonja side series.

Cool, thanks. Have you read any of those? Are the comics any good?

Thaumaturge.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads