Base Classes

Rystil Arden

First Post
It seems like the community's concerns are allayed as a whole, so I'll vote YES. Approved in 48 hours unless KO or Stonegod come in and say no. If either of them comes in and says yes, it is approved immediately.

Erekose13

Explorer
yays, I think I'll rewrite Bloodtalon after this all gets proposed. I like to try new things and I've done rogues, time to try something new. Thankfully all he's done is sit in the tavern thread.

Patlin

Explorer
Wanted: One marshall with Motivate Charisma to stand next to me while I craft stuff! *snicker*

Seems like a silly class to me, otherwise. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
Wanted: One marshall with Motivate Charisma to stand next to me while I craft stuff! *snicker*

Seems like a silly class to me, otherwise. :)
Yep. A Wizard PC in one of my games desperately desires a Marshal to Motivate Intelligence for her crazy ritual.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
IcyCool said:
2. The Chilling Tentacles invocation for the warlock will end every encounter that doesn't involve flyers, or have a caster to dispel it.

I DM'd for a warlock in a game that ended around level 8. Earthen Grasp was one of his invocations (C.Arc.). Every combat he would litter the battlefield with grasping hands with good grapple modifiers for his level. Even if an enemy destroyed one he could drop another one the next round. It shut down the battles very quickly. Very clever, but very annoying to DM for.

I'd allow a warlock in another game easily, but this time I'll read his invocations a bit close to make sure they're being used properly. I had a lot of earthen hands being used inside a cave system. >.<

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
SelcSilverhand said:
I'd allow a warlock in another game easily, but this time I'll read his invocations a bit close to make sure they're being used properly. I had a lot of earthen hands being used inside a cave system. >.<
You do have to read carefully. Earthen grasp is powerful---outside. With natural earth.

My, I love warlocks (as anyone who has seen me try to play one here knows).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Well, I've given people time to chime in and say "no, the XXX breaks the game because of YYY" since RA's vote, so I'll YES it now.

Let the floodgates open!

Remove ads