Batgirl movie cancelled

El Arbi and Fallah — whose other directing credits include Bad Boys for Life and multiple episodes of Disney+'s Ms. Marvel TV series — confirm that their film was the victim of shifting priorities. "The guys from Warners told us it was not a talent problem from our part or the actress, or even the quality of the movie," El Arbi told SKRIPT. "They told us it was a strategic change. There was new management, and they wanted to save some money."

who wants to break into a studio and steal some footage?

Blue Orange

Gone to Texas

LOL. Well, I admire their dedication to their craft and fans! Sorry it didn't work!

If this is still the guard, we can get in easily
lf

LOL. Well, I admire their dedication to their craft and fans! Sorry it didn't work!

I can't blame them, word from Kamran Pasha is that without the protection Will Smith who lost most of hs clout, they've been black balled in Hollywood for being deeply religious Mulsims 😩. I still remain hopeful that at least have a friend in Kevin Feige, but who knows how many years he has left at the Helm of the MCU. He's no spring chicken.

well, we're still getting The Flash movie, so we'll see Keaton as Batman at least once.

I really hope rehab did the trick and Ezra can have a Robert Downey Jr. Moment.

Remove ads