BBs Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings (Closed)

BBs

First Post
Edge's flick of the hair and smile quickly melts the woman he's inquiring. "Oh my, well that's Shayliss Vender, sister of Katrine Vender. They are nothing but trouble makers, but Shayliss is even more so. Just becareful with her, and delicate, as the father is the owner of the general store. But now it's tooo late and you have to accompany her, because bad things can happen with that family easily." Her head then turns red, and quick walks away.

[sblock=Edge]Now that the trap is set, you must accompany her, and make a Diplomacy check to make sure you don't piss Shayliss off, mwahahaha! Roleplays it ooooot!
[/sblock]

The Joker

First Post
[sblock=ooc] OOC: canny readers who care will noticethat my characters demeanour and style has changed and that isbecause ihave re written my character. He is now human with the advancedtemplate for my stats insteadof any others tricks. My feats have changed but my attributes havenot. I am still an ally of Ameikoand i will still take killer. [/sblock]

daughter of the general store owner,eh...” edge smiled as he he pondered the potential items he couldlift from the store. The fact that she mentioned about the potentialtrouble her and her family could cause worry but he had the utmostconfidence that he could talk his way out of any trouble he would getinto. The main worry he had was how subtle they could be being as hehas lived in town for the last 2 years working for Ameiko in thetavern. A sleek smile crept across his face. This would getinteresting.

As he caught up to her, he snatched aflower from a near by garden display and presented it to her. “Imsorry for by brief disappearance, but i saw this beautiful flower andknew you had to have it.” he placed it in her hair. Stepping backhe took a long look into her eyes as he whispered elvish softly intoher ear “lle ier ikotane vanima.” he smiled and continued alonghis way.

[sblock=roll]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4224755/
[/sblock]

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Edge

Shayliss is speechless by the approach and just turns red. All she could do is grab Edge's hand and lead her to the general store. Once inside she leads him to the basement. There is a cot in the far end of the room, and she appears to attempt to pull off her bodice. HOWEVER JUST THEN!

Altira

Altira goes seraching around the house for the source of all the heat. The first place she guesses is looking into the kitchen. Inside is strange for the stove is melted and caved into itself. The other two places she could search is the basement, and upstairs.

[sblock=OOC]
Edge

Manage to get into the basement, however she does not slip off her bodice, andyou require a perception check of 15 ... yes I just **** blocked you! Hehe

Altira

All that's left is the basement, and upstairs to look around, pick your poison! Mwahaha!
[/sblock]

BBs

First Post
Allrighty since Dharuhk Svahre has been waiting patiently for everyone to finish, which we've been slow at! I'm bumping Jemal out of this one, and replacing his role at the bar with Wayeen.

Wayeen

After a hard's days work of miserableness you've decided to let loose into the bar late this evening. The fight of Ameiko and her father begins before you (Please refer to post 104 in page 11 for the fight.)

[sblock=OOC]
As for the rest of yous! I understand D'Raven's troubles with posting, but the rest of yous post too please. If not this campaign will shut-down for good, which might have already happened seeing how things are progressing. Though I do understand busyness and forgetfulness, still some people are waiting for this to move on ... I think.
[/sblock]

Remove ads