• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best superhero rogues gallery?

Yeah, that's it. The change from the picture 1 to picture 2. Which was one part of the overall changes.

I liked JL. Different art style, obviously.
you should see what happened to poor Gordon
grodan.png
bdbb20e0c28ee73d8e5fd48eff20b240.png
the joke was he ate some bad clams lol
I didn't hate it, but I noticed it, and at first I couldn't tell if there was a new Robin or if it was simply the change in art messing with me. Spoiler alert: It was a new Robin as Dick was Nightwing now.

I'm a bit biased as Batman and Spider-Man were the two comics I collected the most growing up. Batman: TAS did a lot of heavy lifting in regards to Batman's rogue's gallery and you can have a good story starring almost any one of them including Riddler. I'll have to give Batman the edge on this even though it pains me to do so.
BTAS really gave a number of villains a second chance, this is seen mostly with season 1 episode 14 Heart Of Ice, which gave Mr. Freeze a rebirth along with what is considered one of the best episodes of B:TAS if not all of super hero cartoons.

Remove ads