D&D General Best VTT for the most players?

Oofta

Legend
Just a quick update/clarification on sizing. If you use paint.net (it's free) you can get the size of an image in pixels. Open the image go to Image > Canvas Size.

When you create a new page use those numbers to set size and to resize your image.

R_J_K75

Legend
Just a quick update/clarification on sizing. If you use paint.net (it's free) you can get the size of an image in pixels. Open the image go to Image > Canvas Size.

When you create a new page use those numbers to set size and to resize your image.

Cant you just do the same by checking the image file properties on your computer, or is this giving you other infornation?

Oofta

Legend
Cant you just do the same by checking the image file properties on your computer, or is this giving you other infornation?

Umm, of course being a computer guy I knew you could see that information on the "details" of the property. I was just ... erm ... testing you. That's it. Yep. You passed! Congratulations! :blush:

Oofta

Legend
What did I win?
You get a ... puppy picture!!! 🎉
27016536-groomed-pomeranian-dog-sitting-wearing-a-spiked-collar.jpg
🎉

Fantasy Grounds has started failing to upload images and rule sets to clients from the host. It's really screwed up my quarantine campaign. Do not recommend.

Elvish Lore

Explorer
Surprised no has mentioned shmeppy.com which is a super barebones mapper. If you're just used to showing up to your face to face games with blank grid paper and some minis, you might like it. I think Roll20 is a phenomenal tool... but it's way too much for me and tempts me to spending huge amounts of time crafting the Ultimate Battle Map. Shmeppy doesn't do any of that, has simple drawing tools and simple tokens. I've onboarded folks with it in a matter of a minute... it's super easy to learn.

But, that might be its greatest weakness too -- it might actually be too simple.

Remove ads