• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday on May 21, 2011 - sign up for games on Fri 3/18 at 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey GMs! Please give me game blurbs if you haven't already.

I think you have mine, but I will just repost it! (I can accomodate 6 players!) (Also, schedule me opposite FickleGM's game please!)

Space:1889 : The Expedition to the South Pole (Savage Worlds)

Voyages to the South Pole are extremely rare. The gnawing cold, frigid ice and bleak landscape provide little insentive to explore the harsh region thoroughly. For some reason though the Explorer's Society sent the famed Astor-Hillingford research team to explore the area. Only problem is... that was a year ago and the research team has yet to return. You have been tasked to find the research team and return them home.

Who knows what lurks on that icy tundra? Only it knows for sure!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Nitpick: the thread title talks about EST. But all the sates on the sastern seaboard are now in daylight savings, not standard time...

Just to show I'm paying attention to the thread :p

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Going to go with this one:

Mutants & Masterminds -
"Avengers: Let's Do the Time Warp Again!"

Marvel's premiere superhero team is once again ravaged by the great Time Warlord known as Kang. Can a hodge-podge team of current, former and reserve Avengers manage to thwart his plans to change many critical points in time in the Marvel Universe's history? Players may choose for their playing character ANY hero who has ever been an Avenger (on a first come, first serve basis).
Up to 8 Players.

Kitesh

First Post
Here's my blurb!

The Vietnam Job

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

The cast-
Hannibal - The Mastermind
Face - The Grifter
Murdock - The Hacker
B.A. Baracus - The Hitter
Tia* - The Thief

The Job-
A mysterious ex-intelligence officer presents the A-team with the job of a lifetime- a chance to take down corrupt military officials and clear their name at last.

* (She was the Vietnamese-American sidekick at the end of the fourth season, played by Tia Carrere. Since she was supposed to join the cast in the fifth season, let's pretend she did, and let's pretend she grew up as a streetwise orphan in Hanoi.)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
The A-Team.

The cast-
Hannibal - The Mastermind
Face - The Grifter
Murdock - The Hacker
B.A. Baracus - The Hitter
Tia* - The Thief
Probably best that I didn't go with the Feng Shui game I had in mind, two games with B.A. Baracus as a playing character might have been a bit much. :lol:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
My goal is to schedule games across from one another so that (if possible) game judges get to play in their preferred game. Hey judges, what's your first pick & second to play in?

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Err - someone who's GMing. If you're running a game, and really want to be in another game, I wanted to try and not schedule them both at once if possible. :)

Excellent! I am running a session of DREAD and would prefer to do that in the afternoon, as the afternoon is scarier.

I would like to play in Silvermoon's M&M game.

Thanks!

--Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads