Buffy RPG - A Hellmouth in Waterloo - The Bone Collector S1E1

Cor Azer

First Post
INT. DAY - HOSPITAL WARD

Juno is holding Joanie's foot after a failed kick. Gavin is nearby - high on the pain healed? Two security guards are rushing over while other staff watches anxiously.

SECURITY
Stop!​

Juno's tries to take the Chinese woman down, but her strength seems to fail her - Joanie is definitely stronger than she looks.

Joanie uses Juno's thrust for momentum, and twists/flips away, her heels clacking loudly as she lands a few feet away.

JOANIE
Getting a bit hot in here.​

Punch. Crack.

ANGLE: JOANIE'S FIST - THROUGH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER GLASS CABINET

Joanie pulls the pin, and the extinguisher starts gushing CO2 into the hallway, obscuring everything.

jkason

First Post
Gavin coughs as the cloud of CO2 unfurls.

"I don't know about you, but I got nothing convincing to tell security guards. I think we need to get out of here while there's a smoke screen," Gavin says to Juno as he squints through the artificial fog.

OOC: Gavin has what I think is a fairly good perception score (4, +6 Notice). Would he be able to use that to navigate this kind of haze?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Dafydd, trying to act casual

"Yes, we uh, certainly did not mean to alarm anyone. I am sure Paul here is just a little disoriented from his crash. He left this paper behind," Dafydd says, thrusting the print-out into Paul's hand as he and Rechard help the boy up.

"What do you say we continue this conversation in my office, and we can figure out how this little printing mishap occurred?"

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"It's too light now. Do you wanna come back and search the roof when it's dark? Might even meet a werewolf."
"Oh, yes, let's!" Rory says sarcastically, "I'm sure there'll be no bit o'trouble. Maybe he'll want to go clubbin' with us."

"Exactly what do you think you can DO against one of those beasts?"

Shayuri

First Post
"And leave our only witness with Princess here? I don't think so," Juno growled back. She ducked down into the haze and went for the hospital bed, hoping to protect its occupant from the crazy 'wannabe' Slayer.

DrZombie

First Post
"Oh, yes, let's!" Rory says sarcastically, "I'm sure there'll be no bit o'trouble. Maybe he'll want to go clubbin' with us."

"Exactly what do you think you can DO against one of those beasts?"

"Clubbing it is a good start" Steven says undisturbed. "But I agree, I'd better not get you involved."

[Birds eye view of the alleyway and the main street with the normal crowd walking, driving and cycling by, then zoom in on the two main cast having a discussion]

"Someone see me crawl up the roof, I get arrested for attempted burglary. We need to return here tonight if we want to learn something new."

A low grumbling sound emenates. Steven pats his stomach and grins. "Besides, all this talk about werewolves has gotten me hungry. Back to the batcave, Irish. I don't think we can learn much anymore here, do you?"

After a last check he makes ready to leave.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"Oh, I'm already involved, boyo. You know what they say... you never leave you wing man."

Rory throws a wink at Steven before breaking into a wide grin.

Cor Azer

First Post
INT. DAY - HOSPITAL WARD

CO2 gas clearing, faint haze left in air. Security guards and nurses are in hallway, trying to calm patients and family; haven't seemed to notice Juno and Gavin duck into Raychel's room. Yet, but they're slowly making their way over.

No sign of Joanie.

As the haze clears, Raychel leans back in her bed, staring at the ceiling.

RAYCHEL
(to nobody in particular)
Oh god... oh god... oh god...
Joanie, what have you gotten yourself into?​

To the side, something catches Gavin's eye - some of Joanie's stuff, fallen out of pocket during the brief struggle.

CLOSE: THE DEBRIS

A stick of gum, a pen, and a scrap of paper.

ANGLE: GAVIN'S POV

View of crumbled paper with two lines of block lettering in pencil partially visible - "Find the b..." "Finish th..."

CUT TO:​

INT. DAY - OUTSIDE DAFYDD'S OFFICE

Jason Williams wanders down the hall, a piece of paper in his hand.

CLOSE: THE PAPER

A short note: Ress Dafydd, Computer Centre, Room 203.

ANGLE: The door to Dafydd's office.

Jason sees the nameplate announcing his arrival.

PAUL (OFF SCREEN)
... he... he's in me. He'll know I spoke.​

ANGLE: DAFYDD'S OFFICE

Paul sits alone in a chair, facing Dafydd and Rechard. Jason can be seen through the office door's window. Paul is visibly distraught.

PAUL
He.. he uses me. Jumps into my mind.
Please... don't make me talk...​

OOC: Going to hold off on Steven and Rory's night-time patrol for a bit, just in case there's some desired contact from the rest of the group first

Jemal

Adventurer
Jason paused for a moment, his hand on the doorknob as he heard Paul speak. Obviously he was in the right place.. or maybe they were just practicing for a play.. a strange play involving a very distraught student talking to two faculty members about his body being taken over... yeah, sure..

For a short moment the young man's hand lingered on the knob, but he could allready see them glancing up at him through the door's window - there was no hiding his presence now. Quickly he stepped in, and closed it behind him, facing the two men.
He appeared to be an average student - neither fat nor skinny, tall nor short, in obvious good shape and with rather pale skin and short dark hair, wearing black jeans, a black Bunny-hug and glasses, and an Ahnk necklace.
"Apologies for barging in, Mister Davith, I was given your name by a mutual friend - She spoke highly of your work in England, and I came for your.." His eyes glanced to Paul meaningfully "specific expertise"

Last edited:

Remove ads