[Burning THAC0] B2: The Keep on the Borderlands (ooc/setup)

Voidrazor

First Post
How about "Constance is a good person but she's walking down the wrong path. It is my duty to keep her out of trouble whether she likes it or not."

Pablohoney

First Post
How about "Constance is a good person but she's walking down the wrong path. It is my duty to keep her out of trouble whether she likes it or not."

I like this a lot. It's wordy but it gets the point across. This way, it leaves the roleplaying up to me. Thanks all for helping me pin that one down. Now I'll decide on my last instinct and I'm all ready to go.

I agree. I think this is great. You could even incorporate the "Say a prayer bit..." into your roleplaying, as in make in a habit to remind Constance she's walking the wrong path. Or you could use some other little "habit" to do it. Or you could not do it. Either way, I like where this is going, and it still leaves plenty of room for growth throughout the game.

So what is the plan now? Things have slowed a bit. Are we ready to get back to the action?

Last edited:

Mathalus

First Post
Depending on how these negotiations go and how much the Captain agrees to our nominal demands, I'd like to fast forward to the next morning pretty soon.

The only other things I'd like to do tonight are:

1. Inform the other members of the opportunity to defeat bandits.
2. Attempt to imbue something.
3. Find some clothes for Vellekhyr to wear.

What are y'all interested in doing before morning?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
What are y'all interested in doing before morning?

1. Get into trouble.
2. Offend the church.
3. Threaten innocents with tales of horror.
4. Get ridiculously drunk, and awaken in the arms of a stranger.
5. Steal someone's personal treasures because...

Wait, a sec. You mean in the game, don't you...

Oh.

Well, I guess the list can stand in that case too.

Besides getting even more drunk I"m good to go. Actually, I wouldn't mind making a Drunking test to impress the tavern's patrons as I mentioned before. It could be a nice start to building a reputation :) What do you say Engrishonly?

Pablohoney

First Post
I wanted to talk to that friar a bit about the evils of the borderlands and also about this militant order he belongs too. I was waiting for engrishonly to get back on my roll, but I'll try to get something up in the IC thread to keep things moving. Other than that, a good night's sleep. I also would be keeping a watchful eye on Constance to see if any trouble arises at the tavern...

Remove ads