• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cake: What kind do you like?

DarrenGMiller

First Post
reveal said:
Everyone knows that cake is the bastard brother of pie. It will never be even in the same playing field as pie. Especially cherry pie.
drool.gif

See, that is the thing. I HATE fruit pies. I turn up my nose at apple or cherry pie. I do have a few to add to my list though. I like pumpkin pie, pecan pie and sweet potato pie in addition to those I named earlier. Oh, and does pizza pie count?

DM

PirateMary

First Post
I am a sucker for anything sweet, cake, pie, ice-cream, etc. Especially if any of it's combined with ice-cream. The more the better for me. I'm a glutton from way back.
As far as cake goes, I tend to enjoy chocolate more than any other. Red velvet is just about as luxurious as it gets. The icing doesn't really matter as long as the cake is moist. I couldn't pick an absolute favorite though.

StupidSmurf

First Post
Chocolate cheesecake
Strawberrry cheesecake
Carrot cake
Triple-chocolate cake
And sometimes, yes, your basic birthday-cake type gold cake with excessively sweet frosting

yum

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
If I could have a shopping spree at any store, it's highly likely that I would choose WS. I LOVE IT!
I work there. Want a discounted thingie? :uhoh:

buzzard

First Post
Excepting the afformentioned ice cream cakes which I am fond of (need to use cholocate ice cream to be worthwhile however), I'd go with chocolate cake without icing. Icing is merely an overly sweet waste of time and calories. A bunch of shortening mixed with sugar and maybe some chocolate doesn't float my boat.

buzzard

PirateMary

First Post
One cheesecake I've only had a few times and find it to be my fave is Fuzzy Naval(sp?)Cheesecake. Made with orange juice concentrate and peach schnapps. Also has a marmalade and schnapps glazing.

Remove ads