• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
But do they taste as good? :)

Probably not! It that old reversal rule. If it smells bad it tastes good and a virtual pig would smell good and taste bad.

Next thing will be Virtual Iron Chef to cook the virtual pigs.

HM

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
I sorry to (posted in that other spot ;))

I can't wait to get a chance to play Frigin he has Improved Sunder and a Shatterspike come back to us JA

I'm just excited to wreak some more havoc against the forces of Darkness with Vadric and Roak! Hurry back, JA!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, here it is folks. i have the need of paring down a couple of games and the first one was easy as the dm seems too busy to run the game. I just gave my drop out notice for that one.

However, I need to do a bit more, and i would enjoy being back in these games, but I need a bit less here on en world and i am going to place my self on hold until a later date.

JTA, I am sorry, it would have been great fun, but i gots to go.. I will be lurking.

Rhun

First Post
Sad to see you go Scott! But I understand the need to trim down. I've been doing some of that myself as games come to and end.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
i actually have another game that is soon to end natrally, but that was already calculated in the "games I need to drop" equation.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads